Integrace Fairhaven - Sykesville, MD

Integrace Fairhaven - Sykesville, MD has yet not published prices.

Assisted living is very small and not welcoming, but the independent living is awesome.

All in all a very positive experience.

Fairhaven worked for my parents. Plenty of activities. Good food. Very nice cottage. Natural setting which allowed them to feed birds and enjoy nature walks was far and away better than anything else we found. Helpful and caring staff were responsive to their needs. They found it easy to meet residents who became their friends.

Has everything

My grandmother lived at fairhaven for many years and loved it. She enjoyed all the activities going on there including bridge group, concerts, the hair salon, library, pool and of course meals with friends. When she became more ill and I was there by her side the staff comforted me as well as made sure she was comfortable. Her cottage was homey and made her feel independent while still getting the care she needed. I would recommend this place for others.

Best ever!

My parents lived at Fairhaven and loved it. The residents are active, smart, and educated. As a result the activities are much better than frequently found in assisted living communities. My folks were welcomed warmly and quickly became part of the community. They loved taking walks on the nature trails and tending flowers by their little patio. They had a one bedroom cottage with den that was light and airy with a pretty view. Food was excellent, too. Highly recommended for anyone who likes a less urban setting. Surrounding countryside is beautiful.

Only toured, not friendly at all.

Only toured, not friendly at all.