Fairbrook Grove Assisted Living Home - Mesa, AZ

Best Experience!

One of my best friends lived at Fairbrook Grove, [name removed]. She was my friends grandma and she was one of my favorite people to talk to. The Fairbrook staff became family very quickly and each time I visited I loved it. [name removed] was always dressed really nice and had a smile on her face. You could tell she was taken care of physically as well as emotionally, mentally and spiritually. I am so happy she lived there until she passed on. It was some of the best years of her life. I miss Fairbrook grove and the memories there, but it was a wonderful experience. I would highly recommend this place and everything they offer :)

Loving and dedicated

The stress and emotions of realizing we had to find assisted living for our mom was intense. Recommended by a friend, we went to Fairbrook Grove. Meeting [Removed], then a guided tour, meeting the staff, we actually felt like our prayers were answered. They are kind and loving. The home is beautiful, tucked in orange groves. The caregivers are wonderful with the residents. They are kind and respectful. When mom isn't following the rules, happens quite a bit!, they are stern, but with kindness and respect. They offer many activities. Mom loves bingo! [Removed]gives beautiful church services. One of the residents, 103, still plays the piano. The entire staff are completely dedicated to the residents. We highly recommend Fairbrook Grove.

Like living with family.

It is a very clean home with great staff.

the spirit of the home is sweet and loving with lots of

family involvement and fun. The food is delicious

and there is always someone to talk to . [Removed]

work very hard to make sure that everyone is happy

and content there as well as good nursing. I strongly

recommend Fairbook to anyone who is looking.

[Removed]

The people were very nice, and it's a nice place, just not for us.

It was very expensive. There seemed to be things added all the time, that I had to pay for. It just wasn't a great fit. They are very into nutrition, and holistic life, she didn't take to it very well. The people were very nice, and it's a nice place, just not for us.

Fantatsic Care!

Going really he is improving better than we expected. We were thinking we would have to put my dad in skilled nursing and thought he didn't have much time left, but Fairbrook Grove Assisted Living has my dad walking, eating and sitting with other residents and even memory is improving just fantastic! They are very welcoming. It’s a lovely home and a beautiful neighborhood.

They were nice.

They were nice. The care services are where I have a little bit of an issue. Before my mom got ill she was ambulatory and then she was very weak. After that she mostly sat. In a different community, she’s up and walking. Julie is wonderful. They are very welcoming. It’s a lovely home and a beautiful neighborhood. It’s a little on the pricy side.

Fairbrook Grove provides assisted living for 10 residents in a 5500 sq.ft home, nestled within a grove of citrus trees. This luxury, custom home was designed and built with attention to the limitations many seniors have. Fairbrook Grove provides a safe and loving place a resident can call Home. We provide healthy choices in a personal home and family environment. Also, the added security and peace of mind of being a Nurse (RN) owned and operated facility. Julie Flammer, RN, serves as caregiver, medical coordinator and patient-advocate. Staff members are english-speaking, certified and compassionate. Wireless call system allows a resident to get help anytime 24/7. Night staff stays awake. Fairbrook Grove is a family experience with fun activities and lasting friendships like home. We offer residents pet and music therapy, family parties, bingo, crafts, and other enjoyable activities.