Absolute Assisted Living - Mesa, AZ

Really had a great interaction with other families visiting a resident when we arrived for our tour, they had good things to say and thought it was the best facility around. Tour went great with [Name removed], very impressed with the number of staff they keep on site at all times. Also being the owner living next door, with medical background is a bonus for the residence at this facility.

This is a great care home. My mom and dad both moved in when my dad was on Hospice and had only a short time to live. They took great care of him for the next 3 weeks until he passed away. My mom was married to him for 67 years when he passed away and missed him terribly. She was in the home for the next year and had the best care ever. I went to see her at least 4 times a week so I was very aware of what goes on in the home. My mom was cared for with love and understanding as she grieved the loss of her husband. She felt like part of the care home family and so did I. I am so grateful for the love and wonderful care they showed my mom, dad and our family. I would highly recommend this home to anyone who is looking for a clean, loving and caring place for their loved one.

Accommodating friendly staff

When I was looking at other communities, they didn’t have the facilities to help my Father that has a lot of medical complications. When I found Absolute Assisted Living they were great in offering him accommodations. They gave him a bell next to his bed so if he needed anything someone was always around to help him immediately. He has his own spacious private room that is cleaned spotless every day. They serve 3 meals a day, and even if most of the meals are soups, there are also snacks and even an ice cream machine. They do have a lot of group activities where the residents are in the main community room playing piano and singing. I would recommend this community.

A place for Mom? My mom was at this place. At the end of her stay I moved her due to the fact that they chose not to dress her in pants or shorts, only her diapers. Of course, me being out of town didn't see this until a photograph was sent to me by one of the other residents. She was 95 at this time. This is unacceptable to anyone!!! The manager yells. Be prepared. The place is an illusion-seems friendly etc. but if ANYTHING should be questioned, the owner and his wife will become paranoid and most likely ask you to leave. Even my hospice social worker didn't want to go in there. [removed] Others stay as their family members seem not to care. There is NO activities for these people and it was only recently that they stopped playing their foreign TV station at top volume. IT'S ALL ABOUT THE MONEY, and frankly, maybe that's the way it is with them all. Don't be enticed by their religious pictures around. I am cynical about the whole system. I reported them to the "supposed" state agency only to be told, by phone, that I couldn't be privy to the information and they said, I told someone to take that picture, which is an out and out lie. So, I guess this whole business is a symbiotic relationship. I never could be acknowledged for the actual proof I had that we, mom and I, were [removed]. The sad part is that this sounds just like a revenge letter, but I encourage all of you to NOT go to this place and do your research with a social worker who knows all the homes and will tell you the truth. Pay a social worker, as the free ones receive a kick back from the homes for patient placement. In hind site, I wish I had moved her with me.

By limiting the number of residents, we are able to give the individual attention deserved by each person separately. We are experienced in working with convalescing patients, those who are terminally ill, and those afflicted by Alzheimer’s disease. The caregiver is also and MD, in our home you can get the most professional and best care.
- Spacious
- Light
- Clean
- Happy
Just like the caregivers, everybody here is family!