Extraordinary Assisted Living of Huntington B - Huntington Beach, CA

Clean Property!!

I have no complaints of how my tour had went of this property that I took for my dear friend. The staff where on time to our appointment and made sure to answer any questions I had for them in detail. I thought they had a great menu for meal time with a spacious dinning room. The amenities for the residents as well as the activities where impressive. It was just not the right location for us in the end decision.

Good Care and Good Staff

For my dad being a new resident in this community it is going fine. The staff are very engaging with my dad and his care. Everything that the staff do for my dad is fine.

Took A Tour!!

The Extraordinary Assisted Living of Huntington provided me with a nice tour. The staff in the community was nice. During my tour the guide was able to explain all the amenities and activities offered. I felt the community was clean and it was overall very nice. Unfortunately we were looking for a smaller place for my loved one.

Our family member has lived at this location for several years and had the best care. The caregiver's are kind and contientious about their clients at any hour. The adminstrator has spent hours of her own time with our family member and keeping us updated on the smallest changes. Were blessed to have found Extraordinary living.

The owner of this facility also owns "Extraordinary Assisted Living of Anaheim." That facility is horrible. [removed] They should be shut down, and hopefully will be soon.

Hubby's doing better than before

So far we are very happy with my husband's stay at EAL. He looks better and feels better than he has in a long time. He loves the food and especially the coffee. He looks forward to his daily shower.

From what I have observed, the caregivers are kind and show tremendous respect to all the residents. Of all the homes we looked at, we chose this one and I still feel that this was a very good choice.

Extraordinary Assisted Living's mission is to promote the dignity and independence of seniors. In addition to assisting our residents with their activities of daily living, we also provide personalized care for those we serve. Our team is committed to advocate the individualism of our residents in a nurturing environment.

We are located in gorgeous "Surf City" only five miles from the beach, less than a mile from Westminster Mall, and 3 miles from Bella Terra Shopping Center. Our home features a homelike atmosphere, with furnished bedrooms, a skylight in the living room, and a beautiful courtyard where one can enjoy the great outdoors.

Contact us now to schedule a visit our extraordinary home.