AJ Huntington Home #3 - Huntington Beach, CA

Good Care

I am very happy with the care here.The food is good but maybe a little more servings at meal time. The staff is very caring and attentive. The community is always clean and nice to see. They need a little more activities s to be available. I would recommend this for great care and a great value.

Above and Beyond!!

My friend has been receiving exceptional care from everyone in the community. The meals are presented very well it makes them look really good. I feel the community has been kept very clean and organized. My friend is safe most importantly. I would highly recommend AJ Huntington Home to families that are searching for a great place with caring people.

The owner Dr Vo is very ple...

The owner Dr Vo is very pleasant & personable, all of his home are very, very, nice #5 is the newest & my favorite...I would move in myself just for the new kitchen!

Were not expecting us but t...

Were not expecting us but the gentleman that let us in was pleasant. Very basic but very clean, residents seemed happy.