We are calling you now to better understand your needs.
Expressions at Enumclaw - Enumclaw, WA
|Room Type||Monthly Range* (USD)|
Get Pricing >
Get Pricing >
Click Here to Get Pricing: Get Pricing
* Published prices are provided by the providers themselves, not by reviewers. Actual quotes may differ from what is presented based on timing and services required.
- Minimum Age of Accepted Residents
- Activities Onsite
- Devotional Services Available
- Indoor Common Areas
- Meals Provided
- Aging in Place
- Nurses on Staff
- Podiatrist Available
- Physical Therapy Available
- Occupational Therapy Available
- Speech Therapy Available
- Complimentary Transportation
- Activities Offsite
- Outdoor Common Areas
- Beauty & Barber Services
- Pets Allowed
- No Smoking Allowed in Private Areas Indoors
- No Smoking Allowed in Public Areas Indoors
- Wheelchair Accessible Showers
- Hospice Available
- Respite Available
- Resident Parking Available
- Male Residents Accepted
- Female Residents Only
- Doctor on Call
- Nurse on Call
- Dentist Available
- 4.2 of 5 average rating of 6 reviews
About Expressions at Enumclaw - Enumclaw, WA
One of the most difficult challenges a family can face is finding help for a loved one with Alzheimer's or another form of dementia. That's why we created Expressions, a program designed to respect dignity and independence, while providing a safe, dependable environment. When you first walk in to Expressions at Enumclaw, your first impression is that you've stepped into someone's home. Throughout the building you'll find spacious living and dining rooms, comfortable chairs, and interesting items to touch, pick up, or even take back to their apartments. There are no off-limits areas - residents are free to walk around the halls, socialize in the community areas, or even stroll around the secure outdoor walking path.
Individuals with dementia are soothed by consistency and predictability. That's why meals and activities are scheduled at regular times, and light and noise levels are maintained for the time of day. The importance of consistency is an important reason why we encourage families to decorate their apartment with personal furniture and treasures.
Saff members are specifically trained in caring for those with Alzheimer's, and know how to intervene appropriately when needed. We staff according to individual residents' needs, and welcome help and interaction from family members.