Evelyn's Adult Foster Home - Hillsboro, OR

Evelyn's Adult Foster Home is a Hillsboro, Oregon assisted living facility that offers seniors a comfortable place to spend their time. With a convenient location that allows for greatest access to family and friends, our senior care facility is proud to be a second home for people who need various levels of care. We proudly offer personalized service that is geared toward the individual needs of each patient under our care. With a host of amenities designed to make the living more enjoyable, we are more than just a care facility. We are a place that seniors can call home when they need skilled nursing in their later years. We are located a few miles west of Portland, and this location gives family members the ability to experience the city with every visit. For our residents, we're constantly working to provide a higher lever of service while thinking of fun activities to enhance the experience. Though we are an assisted living community, we respect the privacy of our residents, and we're able to provide as little or as much care as they require. This sets our facility apart, as it can become a place where patients go to enjoy their lives with peace of mind. Our goal is to create a safe haven where family members feel comfortable and residents know that they are under the care of smart, capable, and caring people.

The level of care and cleanliness at Evelyn's Foster Home is by far the best care we could have wished for. My father-in-law came here over one year ago with our thinking he would be in hospice care very soon, but it was not long before [removed] began responding positively to his care. Today he is far better off than when he arrived. I have grown to know this home as the best decision we could have made for [removed], his health and happiness. We never need to call in advance and always see the residents being cared for. I work as a volunteer at the VA and know what to look for.

When choosing a Foster home for my father, the most important thing on my list was for hi to be cared for in a family environment. This has far and way the best choice we would have made. His health and mental state have both been very improved while living here. Evelyn and Staff have gone out of their way to give all residents quality care and attention. She even spoils them with attention on a daily basis. I have been in a few homes, and this home has never smelled of anything but dinner cooking!! Great meals here; Excellent care & then some

Thank you so much for a wonderful visit. Your caring shines through & you are taking excellent care of your residents! Thank you!

This facility is top notch on all counts.

My experience with Evelyn's foster care and the caregivers there have been exemplary. My loved one was in the home for nearly one year and I visited 4-5 times a week, sometimes more and at unexpected times of the day or evening. I have never experienced any unpleasant odors, dirty conditions or negative encounters with the home or personnel.
My unscheduled visits were always welcomed and the staff embraced me and my spouse with openness and acceptance. I refer this home to everyone I meet that may be in need of this kind of care. Top ratings on this welcoming facility. Thank you.

The very best home I could have had for my husband.

I am unsettled by the reviews left on this site because my experience with Evelyn's Foster Care has been nothing but the greatest. My husband was in this home for nearly a full year and I cannot ever say I smelled urine, saw the home dirty or was unhappy with the care.
My goal for his care was first and foremost attentive and immaculate personal care. He received all this plus he was loved and tenderly handled by the caregivers. Only once did I see a mishandling of a resident and that was by a person who was a guest. I reported it to [Removed] and it was handled immediately.
If a family member was in need of care, this is the first foster home I would choose. Besides all that the food was delicious and appropriate for the residents needs. Thanks for letting me set the record straight.

I recently paid a visit to Evelyn's foster care here in Hillsboro . I wasn't very pleased with the environment the home smelled of urine their residence were unattended the owner wasn't available both days I paid a visit there was one employee tending to five residents all by herself.
When I was able to speak to [Removed] the owner she was very unprofessional very defensive and then I heard her arguing with her helper I would not recommend anyone to have A family member stay in this facility

smelled - great deck - big common area - but dirty

level 3 care. nice room. hoyer lift....

level 3 care. nice room. hoyer lift. Talked to a cna who understands care and getting better. very possible.