Essential Care - Huntington Beach, CA

Essential Care - Huntington Beach, CA has yet not published prices.

great service, great people, All my expectations were met and exceeded, I would recommend them to a friend.

Care Guaranteed

The place looked better than in the photos we were previously shown but what captured our yes is the courteous and friendly staff. We liked the designed activities too.

HIghly recommended!

I was talking to a friend of mine about home care for my mom and he suggested Essential Care. I had used other in the past and thought they were all the same. I was wrong. They really care about my mom It took them an extra day or two to find the right caregiver but it was worth the wait. I would recommend them to anyone.

Dan Nappi

Thank you so much for your words its nice to know someone noticed how much we care about people.

Why Choose EssentialCare?
EssentialCare....when quality of care matters most
Choice Seniors get the choice and dignity they want, and their loved ones receive the peace of mind they deserve.·
Assessment EssentialCare sees our services as a partnership with you in caring for your loved ones.
Reliability With our "100% Satisfaction Guarantee" EssentialCare is your most dependable, on-time choice.
Experience We provide the highest quality caregivers in the United States.
Useful Information
Everything you need to know
National Aging in Place Council Provides practical advice for older adults for aging in place at home, from evaluating risks to transportation advice.
Medicare.gov provides information about the parts of Medicare, what's new, and how to find Medicare plans, facilities, or providers.
American Society on Aging the largest organization of multidisciplinary professionals in the field of aging.
Meals on Wheels Senior Nutrition Programs in all 50 U.S. states, as well as the U.S. Territories.
Let us give you peace of mind
Welcome to the EssentialCare Standard
EssentialCare has the industry-best reputation for designing, implementing and administering high-quality assisted care solutions to those in need, including how we deliver exceptional customer service.