Brookdale Franklin - Franklin, TN

We were invited to lunch and we met the chef. He was very accommodating of our and other's eating preferrances. The 2 bedroom apartment we viewed was large with a nearly full kitchen. Though there are no balconies there is an active garden club with space in an outdoor courtyard. They have a limit of two pets per apartment.

We really loved this place as soon as we stepped in the front door. It was warm, welcoming and it smelled good, just like a house should smell during Christmas time. [Removed] was wonderful to work with. Really hoping that my mother loves it after she moves in. I have a feeling she will.

Options for care

This was a nice tour for a community for me to move into. The staff was nice and caring. They have two choices of rooms that are available. They have nice activities and there is a nice Church on the property. They offer a lot of nice activities that are offered on site and away. I would recommend this community for a nice

One Happy Momma

My husband and I were very impressed with the reception we received when we looked at the Brookdale Community. A Place for Mom was also very helpful by sending our name to the communities in the area. Our move in date is next week, and we are excited to get settled in our new surroundings, and get involved in the many activities offered each day.
Thank you for putting us in touch with Brookdale Franklin.

Blessed and Grateful

Friendly, respectful staff

Overall our experience with Brookdale Franklin has been a good one, it is a very nice place overall. The facility itself is clean and well kept, and the staff are all very friendly and professional. I feel that they work very hard to develop a nice sense of community, the staff put in extra effort treat each residents as an individual and with the respect that they deserve.

Top of the Line

This is the best place for you or a loved one could possibly find.
It's high quality!
Very good food.
Lot's of entertainment and very clean
Everyone is so friendly and helpful.
When ever my love one's push their buttons for assistance, someone would be at their door in just 2 minutes.
I would highly recommend them to everyone.
If I could afford it, I would want to retire there!!

Help Wanted

They seem to have a hard time hanging on to help. My Mother told me there seems to be different people working from week to week, and they are regularly short staffed. Just recently her room which is supposed to be cleaned weekly was not cleaned for 2 weeks.

Very friendly staff!

Overall everything has gone very well with Emeritus at Legacy Crossing! It is a nice looking place, and all of the residents seem well cared for. The staff have all been very kind, and they were very helpful throughout the whole process!

Great place, she loves the food!

Things have gone very well at Emeritus at Legacy Crossing, we really like it! It's a nice looking, well kept community, and the staff are so friendly! They do a great job engaging with their residents. Everyone is on a first name basis, and the employees are always stopping to say hi and chat with the residents, there is a real sense of community here. My loved one has been raving about the food! She loves it, and has actually put on some much-needed weight since moving in!

Emeritus seemed lively

Emeritus seemed lively. I got there at happy hour, so everyone was downstairs enjoying popcorn and blush wine. I liked that the employees knew the residents by name, and one resident told me she recently moved in and really likes it. The daughter of another resident came up to me to say her mother had been there for two years and was very happy there. There were a nice mix of activities, and the residents choose much of what goes on the calendar. It really is independent living and we would end up paying more as needs increased. There is also a yearly price increase that seems to be a little higher than other places yearly increase. They seem to operate at or close to capacity, they must be doing something right.

New Home fof Mom and Dad

Staff very friendly. Go the extra mile to provide you with information.

Nice, clean place!

This is a very nice place! It is always very clean and well kept, from the front area all the way through to the rooms themselves. The staff are all very friendly and helpful, although at times they can be a bit slow to respond to requests. The food could also use improvement, although I know this is something that they are currently working on.

Toured on 12/9/13 Very warm...

Toured on 12/9/13 Very warm, friendly, and clean and the many common areas were inviting. 98% occupancy.

Was great while they could afford it

My parents liked the place, it ended up that the money was more than they could handle and the people we had talked to said the VA would be able to help and they wouldn't. My father is the one that has dementia and he felt that he was trapped at Legacy. They were happy with it though, they were happy with everything, the staff, they had several doctors that came in to see them, the transportation. The only thing is they didn't take everything that was offered to them, they caould have taken them to the grocery store and different things but they just relied on my sister in law and brother.

Not Much Space to Walk Around

It's a nice place but the walking area - you could only walk around the building itself by the parking area so that's what I didn't like about it. I wanted mom to get out and walk around a bit and it's kind of boring to walk around a building. Other than that it was nice.

Very Large

We looked at The Legacy. It has been sold and we haven't been back since it's been sold but when we went it was huge and a little overwhelming. The food was very good and the staff was very friendly. It was just very, very large and I could tell that my mom was uncomfortable even just taking a tour so we opted to look for something smaller.

Different level of care

This community has different levels of care. We went in for the independent living and was just not the right fit for us. I am in good healthy condition and it was a little depressing being around assisted living. I think I am just too active for this community and would be better off in a true independent living community or senior apartments. It is located right across the street from a fire department so it get pretty loud at times.

On-site movie theater. activities pro...

On-site movie theater. activities program director. GREAT location near Cool Springs. furnishings not included.

mom thought too fancy

mom thought too fancy

Loved the staf and liked the lay out ...

Loved the staf and liked the lay out of the appartment.

Have visited. Is a possibility for m...

Have visited. Is a possibility for my mother-in-law in the future.

Most appealing was the size of the ap...

Most appealing was the size of the apartments.

You’ve worked hard all your life…done your share of the housework, cooking, home repairs and other chores. Now it’s time to enjoy a more relaxed way of life. And, at Brookdale Legacy Crossing you can do just that. We offer a lifestyle that promotes and maintains your independence and freedom.

With affordable monthly rates, you can enjoy the privacy of your own apartment home while gaining a broad range of services. Floor plans are designed to maximize personal space. As a resident of Legacy Crossing, you will enjoy services and amenities that include three delicious meals served restaurant-style daily, weekly housekeeping with flat linen service, an on-site movie theater and scheduled transportation.

At Legacy Crossing your calendar can be as full as you desire. The activities program, led by a professional Director, is complete with exciting events and unique programs. Even the weekends are packed with opportunities. Play bridge with friends, work on a project in the craft room, settle in with a good book or spend an afternoon shopping with friends. This unique community also offers many lounge and television areas where you can spend leisure time with friends.

At Legacy Crossing, you can truly have it all – a warm, friendly environment that is more than just a place to live. Make the decision to discover an independent lifestyle of choice. Legacy Crossing – An exceptional retirement community.