The Manor at Steeplechase - Franklin, TN

I toured this community

I went on a tour here and the staff was nice and helpful. They answered all of my questions. This location was a little far from us and the rooms were to far down the hall. I would recommend families tour many places so they can compare the services and the levels of care.

Nice Tour!!

I have no complaints about the tour I had taken of this community for my mother. The staff where on time to our appointment and made sure to answer any questions I had for them in detail. I thought property was clean and they had a lot of great amenities for all of the residents. My mother is just not ready to make the move at the time.

A nice place

We liked this community when we looked at it. The staff we met during our tour were friendly and helpful. This community does offer a price lock, however it was a little over our budget. This community seemed to offer a lot of nice amenities.

We took a tour.

This facility was just fine. We really liked the place when we toured. However, our primary concern was that the residents seemed to be a great deal older than my mom, which she did not prefer. the rooms also seemed rather small and the facility looked a bit dark.

Choices of care

This is a nice community for me to move into. The staff was nice and assisted me in touring other communities in this area for care. the residents are friendly and I do like the staff who show concern for everyone. The menu is nice, but they have a lot of different special diet needs are offered. The have activities that are an offer on and off the property. I like that they care about any needs. I would recommend this community to others for a nice choice of rooms.

It is a good option. People are freindly and active seniors.

Outstanding experience

Dad moved in to the Manor last week.

Our experience with the Manor at Steeplechase has been outstanding so far. We know that is in large part to the managers, Pam and David, and Barbara and Mike. Donni on the sales team has also made Dad feel welcome and at home. Meredith, who coordinates activities, has been so kind and encouraging.

Dad has not had to use care services thus far. The meals are wonderful, and every time I visit Dad, the residents seem friendly and happy. This is just right for our family. Dad has his own place, but he's close enough to us for us to see him often. We've been very pleased so far.

Mom's new home

Our family is at peace that mom is so happy here! This was a huge move for her but she adjusted well and loves her new home! Thank you!

Bad employ at Home Helpers

The Manor is a lovely place always very warm and friendly. Most residents will enjoy it.

If your family member needs additional care there is a service there from a third party called Home Helpers. For the most part they are okay but the have employ named Edwina who is abusive and controlling.

When I called the service to have her replaced with another I was insulted and treated like a child - STAY AWAY FROM THEM!! You will regret it forever!

Staff Is Good

The staff was really, really good at The Manor at Steeplechase. They were great through the initial process of moving us in and my dad loves it. The food is very good and the people there are extremely nice.

My mom complains about the food quality. Maybe they could tailor the meals a little better. She loves the social activities, and they've been helpful to me by providing me with resources for her mental and physical care.

They are doing a good job. We are pleased with them.

They are doing a good job. We don't have any concerns. They are clean and the staff is friendly, they take good care of the residents. We are pleased with them.

Reasonable cost, clean, friendly

This is an independent living facility. We haven't used care services; they cost extra. I'm not sure which activities she 's using.

Cost wise it was probably the most reasonable.

The location works well because it's close to her family.

The place is clean and friendly.

Very nice looking, our second choice!

We toured this community when we were looking into care options for a loved one. We liked this one a lot, based on what we saw during the tour! This was our second choice. It was a nice looking place, and everyone seemed friendly. The price was a little higher than the other community we were considering, and it was a bit bigger than what we think she would have been comfortable with, but overall a very nice place!

Nice facility, and very helpful sales staff

Overall things have gone very well with The Manor at Steeplechase. The facility itself is fabulous. It isn't a new building, but it is clean, well kept, and the decor is attractive and professional. Just the look of the place gave me an immediate good feeling, and made me feel confident that I could trust them with my loved one.
Their sales team also does a great job. They were informative and helpful throughout the whole process. On that note, I do feel like the business could have better coordination between the administrative staff of the facility and the sales staff. Once we selected this facility I feel like I could have used a lot more guidance from the facility staff itself about how to proceed and get things set up.

Nice place, overall

We were very pleased with everything here! We toured this location when we were looking into options for our loved one. The staff were friendly and professional, and it looked like the care and activities they provided would be very food! One problem we noticed was that although the common areas and front entrance were nice, the hallways and rooms looked a bit shabbier, and could probably use recarpeting.

Toured in December. Beautifu...

Toured in December. Beautifully situated on top of a hill. The interior seemed kind of bland. The rooms were fairly large with lots of closet space.

In House Rehabilitation

I did do some checking around and the amount that we're paying I presume is reasonable but it's hard to tell. What I like about them is they have an in house rehabilitation nurse or doctor so the care was right there. That was very handy. The grounds are really nicely kept and the food, from what my mother says, is really good. You always get tired of eating the same thing but they have such a variety, it's good.

Facility showing its age, d...

Facility showing its age, dining hours too rigid, strong smell of cigarette smoke on 2nd floor, kitchen areas & appliances too small, no laundry appliances in apartments.

It all fell in to place, want to go back

Mom was there for about 2 weeks and then had to go to the hospital and then rehab, so she wasn't there for too long but I can tell you she really loved it for two weeks and then we haven't been there but our desire is to have her be back there. The residents and the people were all very helpful, it was a very positive situation. I think they did a great job, I really don't have anything to complain about.
Our was an unusual circumstance, we went there just to go have lunch, she knew someone there and she just really liked it. It all just clicked, we didn't even look anywhere else, it all just fell right together. I guess maybe that's why it's a little harder to rate it. It's not assisted lviing, it's independent, but they have people who can come in and make it more of an assisted living.

Overall Terrific Community

We chose The Manor because it is a really clean community. The staff is really friendly and is helpful. I have eaten here with my loved one and the food is really good. Overall the entire community is just terrific. It was the entire package for my loved one. We are very pleased with our decision and would recommend it to anyone.

Only independent living option on lis...

Only independent living option on list. 1 bedrooms available - several floor plans (can visit www.holidaytouch.com and look at "B" plans) Monthly rate starts at $2300 (some slight increase due to location of apt)

Really liked this place.

Really liked this place.

This was my moms first pick of rveryt...

This was my moms first pick of rverything she saw today.

all utilities included except phone. ...

all utilities included except phone. beauty salon. GREAT location in Cool Springs.

Have visited. Is a possibility for m...

Have visited. Is a possibility for my mother-in-law in the future.

really liked this place. I can see m...

really liked this place. I can see my mom here.

Like it, but Mother a little overwhel...

Like it, but Mother a little overwhelmed with the size.

Situated within beautiful grounds in the peaceful community of Franklin, you’ll love the tasteful elegance of our facilities while enjoying the convenience of the nearby town. We’re just minutes from shopping, healthcare, restaurants and wonderful regional attractions.

Our all-inclusive month-to-month rent covers:
- Three delicious and nutritious chef-prepared meals from scratch
- A variety of enriching activities
- Weekly housekeeping and linen service
- Transportation
- Most utilities

Friends in 300 places

Built with your comfort and safety in mind