Elmcroft of Wharton - Wharton, TX

Excellent care!!

Elm Croft is awesome and clean, friendly staff and great food, the best senior living place around.

Megan Strothman

Thank you for your kind words!

A++ experience!

Wonderful facility! The management and the staff are all friendly and accommodating. We could not ask for a cleaner building or more caring staff. My loved one enjoys the meals prepared, the activities they take part in, and the friends made. Thank you for your dedication Elmcroft of Wharton! We appreciate you!

Megan Strothman

Thank you for your kind review! We work hard to create the best environment possible for our residents.

The gold standard for senior living!

My grandmother resides in this particular elmcroft and she absolutely loves it. Which I think is the most important aspect of a senior living residence, that THEY love it. The facility is always clean and decorated for whichever corresponding holiday is around the corner. The staff is incredibly friendly and always helpful and uplifting. The food id always delicious and has plenty of variety. The overall atmosphere is pleasant and happy. ELmcroft in Wharton far surpasses the expectations and standards I hold for senior living. Wharton elmcroft Is run not only like a well-oiled machine, but as if the residence and staff are all one big family. You won’t find a better facility.

Megan Strothman

Thank you for your kind words, Amy! We are glad she has made Elmcroft her home. We are so happy to hear your grandmother is a part of the Elmcroft family. Thank you for sharing your experience!

The staff was very helpful and kind during our visit!

Megan Strothman

Thank you for your feedback! We are glad you enjoyed your visit.

Elmcroft-Wharton

My grandmother lived here for two years and loved every minute of her time spent at this facility. I will forever be grateful for her time here can not say Thank You enough.

Megan Strothman

Thank you for your review, Tria! We are so glad she had positive experiences while living with us.

Love it

My aunt lives there and every time I go in that place the people are so friendly and helpful especially[Removed].

Megan Strothman

Thank you, Dolores! We are glad your aunt found a home with Elmcroft.

Everyone there is super nice and always go above and beyond for their residents!! Facility is alway exceptionally clean!! Residents always look happy and interact like family with staff!!

Megan Strothman

Thank you for your feedback, Yvonne!

Great place

Everytime I step into the building everyone is so friendly. My great Aunt lives there and her apartment is kept clean and she seems very happy when I ask her about her care. We have been to other places but this has been the best one by far. I would recommend it to anyone looking for a place to call home for their love ones you will not be disappointed.

Megan Strothman

Thank you for your kind words, Joe!

Great place. Always clean. Plenty of activities. Caring staff.

Awesome Assisted Living

They make you feel like family!

Best Senior Living Area

Clean, friendly, trustworthy staff!

Nice

Nice experience

Top notch

[Removed] is an angel! She is super attentive and loving to everyone and you can tell that she puts a lot of effort toward providing the best care possible for those residing at Elm Croft.

Megan Strothman

Thank you for your kind review, Katie! We are glad you have had a pleasant experience.

Amazing place. Great care. Great staff

Great facility!

Would recommend to all!

Kudos To Elmcroft of Wharton

The best Senior Living around! 100% A++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
All care givers are awesome! The whole staff is awesome!
Kudos to [Removed] and her staff! She is irreplaceable! Always kind and on top of things! Hope she doesn’t get a better offer! Keep on keeping on! This place runs like a well-oiled machine putting others first! They are truly a family of workers. Elmcroft of Wharton is the best!!!!!!

Megan Strothman

Thank you for your feedback, Rhonda! Thank you for choosing to share your pleasant experiences with us!

Elmcroft is a wonderful facility for your loved ones to live. I would greatly recommend it. Not only is it a very clean facility but the staff goes above & beyond like we never could have imagined. Elmcroft has given us such peace & reassurance as our loved one lives at their facility.

Facility is well organized and clean. The staff is welcoming and friendly . The residence look happy and well taken care of .

The staff is awesome,caring & facilities are top notch

Wharton Elmcroft

Incredibly clean facility, great food. Devoted employees!

Having Two Loved Ones Here

I picked this community because I was able to get both my grandparents in. The meals are ok. My grandmother is providing the care my grandfather needs. It has been okay for us.

The facility was nice & clean. Staff & residents was very friendly.

It is a fantastic place to bring your loved one, very clean, very organized, and very friendly.

A nice assisted living community!!

My mother in law had a short stay at this community before we found out she needed more assistance than they offered. The staff were kind with her. The food was good. They allow pets.

Review of Elmcroft of Wharton - Wharton, TX

My mother resides at this community. After living there 7 months she celebrated her 90th birthday (Feb. 2015). The party was held in the Activity/Recreation room. The Administrator and staff were very accommodating. They also prepared coffee and tea which was greatly appreciated. Many attending did not have to navigate steps and all were happy to tour the facility.

Review of Elmcroft of Wharton - Wharton, TX

My husband and I always enjoy visiting my mother, often taking our grandchildren with us. We enjoy having a cup of coffee and seeing the well-maintained flowers, plants, and walkways in the center grounds. Two of my granddaughters also have played the piano there for my mother and other residents.

Review of Elmcroft of Wharton - Wharton, TX

My grandma lived at this facility. The care was exceptional and the staff were always friendly and helpful! The food was phenomenal; the dietary director has been there 20+ years.

Review of Elmcroft of Wharton - Wharton, TX

My in-laws lived at Elmcroft before their passing. We were very impressed with the staff and overall cleanliness of the building. Anytime we had any concerns, the management staff was always available. I always refer friends to Elmcroft.

Review of Elmcroft of Wharton - Wharton, TX

We are looking for a place to put my dad when the time comes - this is by far the best community I have toured. Wonderful!

Review of Elmcroft of Wharton - Wharton, TX

My grandma has lived here for 3 years and loves it! Her room is always clean and kept nice. The staff are so helpful and nice! Couldn't have picked a better place than Elmcroft of Wharton!

Review of Elmcroft of Wharton - Wharton, TX

Very beautiful and elegant dining rooms. Reminds me of a hotel. Excellent management and clean environment. Seems like they really care. Food is good and Mom's happy here.

Review of Elmcroft of Wharton - Wharton, TX

This place is amazing looking. It reminded me of being in a hotel room. I was so impressed with how clean this facility is and just overwhelmed by the appearance of this facility. I have visited several assisted living facilities but this one rocks the charts and is a 5-star. I work in the healthcare industry and would strongly suggest this assisted living facility.

Review of Elmcroft of Wharton - Wharton, TX

Great staff - super friendly.
-clean facility
-everyone is polite
-residents seem very happy

Review of Elmcroft of Wharton - Wharton, TX

My grandmother lives here and this is the best thing that has happened to her - she truly loves it at Elmcroft of Wharton! The staff are wonderful; they are kind and caring.

Review of Elmcroft of Wharton - Wharton, TX

Very nice. Very clean. Food is wonderful. I love my room. It's the best place for me at this time of life.

Safe Clean Community

Things have been okay for my mother since her move into this community. It is a very clean and nice place to move your loved one to with a few exceptions. The staff is good, only problem is they aren't able to move my wife around. Sometimes I feel they need more training with that. The people are friendly and helpful to us for the most part. She is not a fan of the food, it could be better. I would recommend this community because it is a safe clean and nice community.

I do not particularly know about any improvements, but they are ten times more attentive than the last assisted living my mother was in.

My 94 year old mother and I have never been as happy with Elmcroft as we are right now. This is especially the time that it counts.
Mother, who had been very happy and content, suddenly came down with a very serious physical condition. The staff took charge resulting first in her being sent to the hospital saving her life. When mother was released, the hospital/doctor sent her back to Elmcroft which I questioned since she needed so much care. At first I stayed with Mother day and night, but I was assured by the staff that they could take care of her. Take care of her they did even though her remaining prolapse rectum was scary and bloody. She was too weak to get to the bathroom on her own much less clean and doctor herself properly.
When I quit staying, I had still failed to get mother on her feet. It was like she had given up. I give Elmcroft credit for turning everything positive. All of the staff should be complimented, but I especially appreciate the whole night staff, Mary, on the day staff, and Mildred who is in charge of medicine and medical care. Another thing that is complimentary is Elmcroft's having Valerie Cheatum, a nurse practioner, available. Valerie represents several doctors and the Elmcroft staff to make sure medical care is consistent.

Compassionate and caring staff. Such a wonderful place for loved ones. The staff treats them like family.

Pleasant experience. building clean, staff friendly.

Very nice facility. Recently updated. Beautiful inside and out. Great staff! They are caring, kind and professional. I have had 2 grandparents in this alf and they were great.

Very happy to have my sister live in the Elmcroft community. I no longer have to worry about her medication or living alone. She has the assistance and support our family could not provide.

Ms. Hlavinka and her staff take note of each persons abilities and their personal preferences. Their facility is very clean and well kept. Dining with them is a pleasure as the tables are properly set and meals are well prepared. The courtyard allows residents and visitors to enjoy the outdoors and in a secure environment.

My sister is free to come and go as she pleases and I am able to visit with her any time I choose. I remind her often of how blessed she is to live in the Elmcroft community.

I would highly recommend their facility to anyone.

The whole team at Elmcroft of Wharton goes above and beyond when caring for the seniors in their care. They appear to work as a well oiled machine.

The activities are fun for my loved one and have continued to grow the last 3 years. I feel welcome every time I visit and they really care about the needs of both the residents and their families.

Elmcroft at Briar Lane is an assisted living home. The company has designed its facility, services, and staff makeup to provide a varied levels of assistance and care to maximize a persons ability, function and safety. Before admission, each person is assessed to identify their needs and a plan of care is developed individually for them. I see families and residents respond with a high level of relief and they gain confidence that they and their loved one is getting just what they need. No more no less. I notice that residents feel secure that they are going to get the help they need when they need it or want it. Also, they express relief that they independence is not going to be taken away. When I go there to see patients, I see happy residents and families. I see happy staff eager to help the residents and families when the need arises. Interesting, fun, and varied activities are provided for the residents to participate in. Elmcroft does a good job!

Let me begin by saying how precious my grandmother was to me. When it came time to find a home for her that could assist her in being independent, but having the support and protection she needed, my standards were very high.
Elmcroft in Wharton was by far the only option in our small town I would even consider. However, they exceeded my expectations. Brooke and the staff treated my grandmother like their own family.
She took her last breath in the early morning hours, I couldn't get there in time, but they were there surrounding her.

Wonderful facility!!! The staff is always so friendly and the building is clean and inviting!

The lady that gave us a tour was very knowledgeable. The facility seemed nice. The food seemed very nice and the dining room was lovely. They have a beautiful courtyard. They offer several floor plans but not many were available as they were occupied. They had daily activities. I would recommend them to others

We were very impressed with our tour. It's a nice community and very clean. The staff was all very attentive. They really seem interested in a relationship with their residents and families.
When we decide to move our loved one, this will be the place! Love the small town feel with familiar faces

When we found out our aunt would need to move into an assisted living facility, Elmcroft was our first choice, and we couldn't be happier with the results. The staff is wonderful, and the Executive Director and nurse are some of the most helpful, professional, knowledgeable and kind people we've worked with. Our aunt loves the food, acccommodations, and we are all so pleased with the level and amount of activities that are offered. We would definitely recommend this facility. 5 stars, all the way!!

Elmcroft has been only excellent in every way from our experience. The friendly, caring staff goes above and beyond to accommodate. They have excellent food and our loved one sings it's praises always. Very clean, beautiful and upscale in every way. I would highly recommend this assisted living place.

The facility is spotless and beautifully decorated. The staff is very friendly and especially helpful. The food served in the cafeteria is delicious, varied and provided in portions that are very conscious of nutritional needs and caloric intake. We appreciate the special events, like Thanksgiving dinner with the family member. Family members have access to community services and healthcare through the Elmcroft transport van.

Elmcroft is the best assisted living facility anywhere around this area. Might be even better to say, "I would live there with absolutely no hesitation, were I in need of assisted care!"

This is a wonderful assisted living community with a small town atmosphere. There is amazing longevity of caring staff. Management goes above and beyond to ensure families and residents are happy. The staff is always available with a smile. My mother has lived in this community for a few years and couldn't be happier.

It is hard to rate this community bec...

It is hard to rate this community because they do some stuff really good but do other things not very good. We have been having some issues with them and are trying to iron them out but it seems like no one is really taking responsibility. The community itself is extremely clean they really take care of it but when it comes to the bathrooms they are not very clean at all. The staff is really friendly and are very responsive when you call or stop by. Cost is about $3,200 a month. The food is really good. The community is secure and they have a locked door policy so after hours or on weekend the staff has to let you in. So sometimes you get stuck waiting there a little while. Overall it is a really good community that just has some flaws but they seem to want to fix them and really provide the best care they can.

Welcome to Elmcroft of Wharton!
Residents in our Assisted Living Community are proud of the independence they maintain and enjoy the security of 24-hour personalized assistance. While we offer a helping hand with day-to-day tasks such as dressing, bathing and medication monitoring, they are treated as the accomplished individuals they are. They enjoy the freedom of choosing their own agenda and activities, while feeling secure in knowing that we’re always there to provide support should they need it.