Elmcroft of Martinez - Martinez, GA

Father Doing A Lot Better Since His Move Here

This community is working out well for my father, and his needs. Since he left rehab, and moved here he is doing a lot better. I do feel comfortable with his move here, they are taking good care of him, and his needs. The staff is good, and they are meeting all our needs in caring for him, and needs. They do a good job with the cleanliness, everything looks nice, and clean when I visit. There are good activities offered, and he is pleased with meals. It is a convenient location for us to travel too. Everything has worked out well since my fathers move to this community, and I would recommend it.

We Love This Place.

We Love this place!!! My parents are here and the staff is so good to them. The Food is wonderful and sometimes I eat dinner with them. [Removed] are Great.. The Senior citizens there are also a delight.

Megan Strothman

Thank you for the kind review! There is no greater honor than to be trusted with a very special member of your family.

Care and attention

The care at this community is good. The staff is good and friendly and caring. We like the cleanliness is good but needs small improvements. The menu is very good and I like knowing that she does like the variety. They do have trips away from the community that she does like a lot. This community comes highly recommended.

Megan Strothman

Thank you for the kind words! We work very hard to create the best environment possible for our residents!

Clean Building!!

I have no complaints about the tour I had taken at this community for my loved one. The staff where on time to our appointment and made sure to answer any questions we had for them in detail. I liked all the great amenities they had available as well as the dinning room experience for all of the residents. It was just not the right location for my wife but I would recommend it to anyone who would be interested.

Megan Strothman

Thank you for your feedback! We are glad you enjoyed your tour and had a positive experience with us. We are sad to hear you went a different direction.

Horrible

Horrible place. Please, if you care for your loved one, do not go here. The staff is rude, incompetent and uncaring. The directors only care about money. The meals are depressing.

Megan Strothman

We are sorry you to hear you feel this way. Our mission is dedicated to enriching the lives of the individuals who live and work with us, and we take this mission very seriously. We encourage you to call our Ethics Hotline at [removed] to discuss your concerns.

A tour for options

I toured this community for care. We liked the staff who were caring and we able to answer the questions. The community is very clean and we were impressed with the nice environment. The other residents were enjoying the activities, and we were able to see the menu that is available. We would recommend that families tour this community for the care of a loved one.

visited friend at Elmcroft-Martinez

We just visited our dear friend that has just moved into Elmcroft-Martinez. We were so impressed with the office staff and the staff overall, they were so friendly, helpful, and professional. I would definitely consider Elmcroft if I ever needed the services of assisted living. The facility itself was beautiful, clean and inviting.

Megan Strothman

Thank you for the compliment, Shelby! We are glad you took the time to share your pleasant experience with us.

Thanks Elmcroft!

Elmcroft has been a blessing for our family. The Staff is cheerful, happy and very good to my mother.

The Administrators are great and extremely helpful; they held my hand through the admissions process and made a difficult time the BEST it could be.

Thank you Elmcroft !

Megan Strothman

Thank you for your kind words, Carl. We are so happy you chose Elmcroft. We are glad we were able to make this tough decision a little easier.

Really satisfied

The staff was very professional and friendly. They seem like the work for them is more than a job, it is taking care of the elderly, because they care and want the best for the elderly.

Depressing atmosphere!!

During my tour of this community I had noticed that there was not very much positive energy and it was a depressing atmosphere. It was very dark throughout the entire complex and was not very well decorated for the residents. I was not impressed with this facility and would not recommend it to anyone.

Offers great meal options!!

My loved one has really been enjoying the different meals they offer at this community, they have a wide variety of choices and healthy options. I am disappointed on the lack of motivation the staff has had for my dear friend, he has not been pushed to join in any activities and is left lonely a lot of the times.

So Far Everything is Working Pretty Well

We are still adjusting to the community, it is pretty brand new so they are still working some things out. So far everything is working out pretty well. The staff is good, they have been very helpful. A disappointing factor has been that there aren't many activities offered in the memory care. The community is well maintained, everything is very nice and clean. The food is good, they serve well balanced meals. I know with some time we will become more adjusted to the community.

It was okay

This was one of the places we looked at when looking for options in the area. It was okay, there were no red flags or anything, but just not the best fit for us.

Feels like home

Every time we've gone in we are welcomed like family. It doesn't matter what time of day you go, you see genuinely happy staff and residents. Mom has been there just over a month and feels completely at home. We no longer worry about her forgetting her meds because they make sure she takes them on time. We don't worry about her skipping meals because she just didn't feel like fixing anything because all of the meals are provided. I would recommend Elmcroft of Martinez to anyone who was looking for assisted living for their aging parent.

Very nice place!

Everything at Elmcroft of Martinez has gone great so far, they have really been a big help! The staff are kind and caring, and very good at working with the residents. My loved one really did not want to go to a senior community, but the people here have bent over backwards to help him settle in and get comfortable, they really go out of their way!

Very nice place!

They've done a great job so far at Elmcroft of Martinez! The staff are wonderful, they've been nothing but friendly and professional. My loved one is doing very well here! It's a nice looking place, and they take great care of the people who live here, I would highly recommend it!

Located in an area rich in tradition and history, Elmcroft of Martinez is also surrounded by a modern and growing community. Martinez is a vibrant suburb of Augusta, Georgia offering modern conveniences and amenities. University Hospital and Medical College of Georgia are just an eight mile drive down Riverwatch Parkway.

Elmcroft of Martinez is an assisted living and Alzheimer’s Care community in Augusta Georgia offering accommodations for those who may require assistance in their daily living activities. It is staffed 24 hours a day with trained healthcare personnel and offers as much or as little care as a resident may want or need. In addition, Elmcroft of Martinez has a licensed Health Care Director on call 24 hours a day.
Elmcroft of Martinez features a full sprinkler system and each apartment is equipped with an emergency call system that may be used whenever the need arises. In addition, all exterior doors may be locked so that a secure environment can be maintained.