WAVERLY GARDENS OF EVANS - Evans, GA

Other options for care

I did not like this community. The staff was not able to help with my friend's condition. We did not like how they did not want her there. She did get injured herself and ended up in the hospital. We had to move her to another community for the care that she needed. The community was at least clean. This is a personal care home that can not do what they claim. This was not the right community. The community was clean and the meals were good at lunch. If someone is independent this is not a community I would recommend to other families.

A good place for the price

The manger at this community is great. The staff are nice and helpful. They help manage her medications and it does not cost extra for this. The rooms are larger than the other communities we looked at. The bathrooms are large and they are wheelchair accessible. They do have some activities as well as they have volunteers come in. The community is clean and well maintained. This community accepts medicaid and I would recommend it.

My mother and family have had a very positive experience with Waverly Gardens.