Brookdale North Augusta - North Augusta, SC

Brookdale North Augusta - North Augusta, SC has yet not published prices.

I arrived at Brookdale a few minutes early and entered the main area by walking in with the Cable repairman. After several minutes I saw several staff but was never asked if I could be helped. They did have an Elvis Impersonator show getting ready to take place so I am guessing staff was a little preoccupied with the residents needs and such. I called [name removed] and she informed me that she was at home with an injury. She was very apologetic and told me [name removed] would meet me and give me a tour of the community. I understand completely that things happen beyond control sometimes. Turns out [name removed] is the head of maintenance for the facility and he did an excellent job showing me the community and answering my questions. He explained to me the fire drills that are held the security that is in place to protect the residents. My mother refused to come in and take the tour of this community as well. My mom is familiar with this facility as she had friends who lived there. After [name removed] completed showing the facility her called [name removed] and she and I had a question and answer session. [name removed] answered all my questions to my satisfaction. The only negative thing I encountered during my visit was when I first walked in to the facility it seemed to have an odd odor and I smelt that all through the facility. The facility interior wise seemed a little dated to me.

It's so uplifting to see my friend happy again

I am so glad that I have moved my friend closer to me and the change I see in him since he has moved here is great. He is taking part in the activities now, making friends and he likes going to the dining room and he seems to like the food as well. The staff are all very friendly and accommodating. The community is very nice, clean and well kept up as well. It has been very uplifting for me to see my friend happy again.

We love it!

The staff here has been phenomenal so far. They are very respectful and super friendly to everyone. I like that my sister has been so involved with the activities and staying active. The food is good and we liked this community because of the location.

Comfort for mom!

Things are going well for my mother at the Brookdale. She loves the courtyard that they have with a walkway. The place is clean and the people are all very friendly. The only problem we have had so far is with her television, she's been there over a month and they still have not fixed it.

Private pay only.

Private pay only.

Brookdale North Augusta is an assisted living residence that provides housing and assistance to older adults who want to retain their independence while receiving the daily support they need. The intimate setting for those with limited mobility, as well as specialized programming, help residents maximize independence and quality of life. Residents receive the personal assistance and support they need in a warm and comfortable environment, while enjoying private apartments, companionship and life enrichment programs. A 24-hour staff caters to each resident’s individual needs. Services offered at Sterling House include assistance with personal care, three meals and snacks each day, laundry, housekeeping, medication assistance and life enrichment programs.

Special Features
- Intimate setting provides access for individuals with limited mobility
- Emergency response system in each resident’s room
- Outdoor amenities include patios, raised gardening beds, and walking paths
- Furnishings, window and wall treatments are carefully selected