Brookdale Augusta - Augusta, GA

Pleasant Tour

My family, and I had a good tour of this community, everything went well. The community looked very good from what we were shown. The staff we met was kind, and helpful. They answered our questions, and everyone was very friendly to my family, and I. They have nice, homey atmosphere around the community. The resident was very nice. The only issue we had was the room they showed us was small. It was a good experience, but not the facility for my father.

This was good for a week or so of Respite care

This is a beautiful place

This is a beautiful community and the grounds and garden area really add to the appeal. The staff did an excellent job during my tour and they addressed my question and concerns since my friend is in a wheelchair I was concerned about him moving around and that he would have enough staff to help should he need it.

Great Tour!!

I have no complaints about the tour I had taken at this community for my loved one. The staff where on time to our appointment and made sure to answer any questions we had for them in detail. I liked all the great amenities they had available as well as the dinning room experience for all of the residents. It was just not the right location for my wife but I would recommend it to anyone who would be interested.

Mom Likes it Here

My mother is enjoying her time here in this community. So far everything is working out well, and I'am comfortable with her move to this community. They have a wonderful staff, and they are very kind, and helpful. They do a great job with the cleanliness. Everything looks great when I come to visit. They provide nice meals, and have good activities available for the residents. I have already recommended this community to my friends, it is a really nice facility.

A general overall review of Brookdale

Everyone is very helpful and friendly, and has a genuine concern for the residents. The food is usually excellent. The facilities are beautiful. It is clean. The residents seem very happy there. They try to have a lot of activities, and some are geared toward everyone, such as doing cross-word puzzles, but the movies seemed to be mostly what women would like. Of course, the majority of the population is female. This was the best facility of all the ones I looked at and was more reasonably priced than the others for the service you receive. This is a smaller facility than some and so, they can provide more personal care for the residents. All in all, we found this facility to be the best fit or my father-in-law.

A positive experience!!

The Brookdale has been a good fit for my mother. the place is very clean and well maintained. The staff are all very friendly and accommodating, they take good care of my mother. We are happy with the care she is receiving here.

Minor Concerns, But Overall a Nice Community

Overall my mother is doing well here at this community. She is still getting settled into the community, but so far all is well. We did have a few situations in the beginning. There was things that they promised us, but they have not followed through many of them. We have resolved many of the issues we had. Other than the minor concerns, my aunt is enjoying her space at this community. The staff is good, they are very nice, and attentive. The meals are good. They have been accommodating. With a few caution warnings, I would recommend this community.

Mom's Great Care

The community for my mom is wonderful. The staff is caring and respectful. Very clean and well taken care of. The food is very good. They do offer her alot of activities. I would highly recommend this community to others.

It Is A 5+

It has been awesome since day 1 and I can't say enough good things. My mom has a nice room, it is spacious with double windows. She is happy, on a schedule, and loves playing bingo. She has won many stuffed animals prizes. The food is great and the atmosphere is warm and friendly. The staff are awesome and Nick is phenomenal. He gave us all the time in the world.

Things went fine

Things went fine at the facility we were at, but my Mother has since passed away. The staff there was great and they were very helpful. For the time that she was there, everything was pretty much okay.

Seemed like a nice place

We toured this community while looking into care options for a loved one. I thought Brookdale Augusta was a nice looking place, overall. The staff were friendly and professional, and it looked like they take good care of the residents.

Finding an assisted living facility for my Mom

The accommodations & food are fine. What sets them apart from the other facilities in the Augusta GA area is the way they treat their residents like family and focus on meeting their need for socialization, mental strength and fun. They have an unexpected amount of activities that they plan for.

They have an emergency cord and it wasn't working.

They have an emergency cord and it wasn't working. I think it would be better if they let the residents know more about what's going on, they didn't have an orientation of any kind. I liked that they seemed to be more flexible about keeping a couple together as they progress, than others I saw. I have eaten the food, and it's pretty good.

Review off Brookdale

Brookdale Place opened their arms to my mom. They are making sure that she stays active to be better able to socialized with other people. There nurses are caring and make mom feel "at home".
She has said that she thinks she is on vacation.

This is It!

They have plenty of activities, but could use a place for disabled people to do some exercise. Feel like there is not enough area for them to walk around and get some exercise in. The parking is a little crowded but it's not horrible. The food at this community is really good and they have excellent service. The staff is friendly and courteous. When I visited this community, I knew it was the one for us. Very pleased with everything they have to offer.

Brookdale Place of Augusta provides our residents with lifestyles, housing, care and services in comfortable surroundings combined with exceptional amenities, programs and care. Through Brookdale’s signature Personalized Assisted Living we customize our care offerings for the individual. This allows each resident the freedom and opportunity to make choices that will ease their lifestyle transitions. Our residents enjoy life with the support they need, coupled with the appropriate accommodations as their needs change.

At Brookdale Place of Augusta we promise Respect for Individual Preferences by offering personalized care needs and providing an atmosphere that encourages each resident to live in health and longevity. We also offer special housing and care options for those who require assistance with the activities of daily living such as dressing, bathing and dispensing of medications. Our community offers graduated levels of care based upon the individual need of residents, as determined by our continual assessment process. We are dedicated to enriching the lives of our residents every day with signature services for those who value their freedom and independence, but desire or need services providing them with the highest level of quality, care and value.