street map for Morningside Assisted Living of Evans - Evans, GA

Excellent care

My father received excellent care at Morningside of Evans. The staff are very compassionate and did an outstanding job caring for him. The residents and staff became extended family.

Beautiful Complex!!

My loved one and I where very impressed with this community, the staff was very knowledgeable and answered any questions in detail that we had for them. I loved that there was a lot of natural light throughout the complex and the they had an open floor plan. It also makes it convenient for the residents that there is only one floor.

Morningside of Evans

Overall, we are very happy with Morningside of Evans. Lately there have been issues with employee turnover. This affects my mother both in the care she receives, and in her overall well being. The staff become like family to her and other residents.
That said, I believe they are working to solve the problem. We are hopeful things will stabilize soon.

Short staffed, food not best, lots of activities

My aunt and uncle stay there.

It's real expensive. Care varies with who is on shift. Sometimes at night my aunt needs to get up, and it often takes two people to get it up, and sometimes there aren't two people there. They seem to be short of help, especially and on weekends.

They always have activities going on.

The location is really great for us, because it is five minutes from where we live.

The food is not the greatest in the world; food quality varies and is not consistent. They rotate cooks.

Morningside Evans has been so nice. I...

Morningside Evans has been so nice. I will give more details on the emailed review.

4-24-14 Received e-mail fro...

4-24-14 Received e-mail from Lauren. Spoke w/ her next day on phone. Will send a packet of info. Dining room is in front of building like Woodleaf.

Morningside of Evans is conveniently near I-20. Major medical facilities and shopping locations are within minutes of our community. Through a dedicated team of staff, we promote a spirit of family and strive to provide a high quality of life within our quaint community.