Elite Home Care - Rancho Cordova, CA

Nice house. 3 women and 2 men. Mom would be in a room with a private bathroom until another room come available. Cost $3500. Lana was very friendly. On site care giver Kathy. Farther out than I would like. Will take to the doctor. Meds mailed to house.

Welcome Home

We are so happy with Elite Home Care, Lana, Daniel and Kathy are the best. When you walk in to this HOME you are welcome, it is clean and well maintained. Moving my Mom here has lifted a ton of stress off my family, we know she is well taken care of, she gets healthy meals, her meds and has made friends with the others that are living there.

Loving care

I highly recommend Elite Home Care, wish we would have found this place for my Mom years ago! The owners Lana and Daniel are very loving, and caring, I receive text messages keeping me posted on my mom from Lana which I highly appreciate being I live 3 hours away. Kathy the live in care giver is very attentive, helpful and caring. Kathy is involved with the residents. The environment is very clean and beautifully decorated, very homey feeling. Residents birthdays and other special events are celebrated which makes our loved one feel wonderful. My mom was in a different care home before this one, and I have toured many other care homes, none of which are half as nice as this one. My mom is happier then she has been in years, which makes me happy. I know my mom is being well cared for.