Dana's Home Care - Carmichael, CA

Reminded me too much of a nursing home.

The place looks very beautiful when you walk in. It's beautifully decorated with nice furniture and the kitchen is newly remodeled. The bedrooms are really nice and spacious. I noticed during my tour three ladies in the kitchen were nodding off to sleep with bibs on. It was 10 in the morning so too late for breakfast and too late for lunch. Seeing them nodding off reminded me of a nursing home. The TV room was right there, someone could have at least moved them there. I felt the caregiver wasn't very attentive to the people living there.

Don't give shots, someone w...

Don't give shots, someone would have to come in to give him shots. Not sure about feeding tube. No openings regardless.

Dana’s Home Care is a 6 bed facility licensed by the State of California CDSS CCL located in beautiful area of Carmichael on a no through street and is situated within minutes of major hospitals and medical professional offices. Dana’s Home Care has been operating since 1997 and staff has a total of 12 years experience. Throughout the years we have cared for many lovely and frail people. Our goal is to meet all of their needs while making the quality of their life enjoyable. Our staff ratios are 1/6 at the most and care is the main objective. Activities are also very important and therefore we have an activity calendar. We serve home cooked meals daily and medication is locked and dispersed only by staff members.