Edgewood Vista - Alexandria - Alexandria, MN

Edgewood Vista - Alexandria - Alexandria, MN has yet not published prices.

Mom loves it here

Mom has her own apartment here with a little kitchenette and a large bathroom. Mom is an immaculate house keeper and the housekeeping here does a good job to make sure it is up to her standards. They are very supportive to my mom and she is meeting new friends. She loves all the daily activities they have to offer. Mom really really likes the food and they have a cart with snack they bring around that has cookies and ice-cream. Mom loves her daily ice-cream. Also they have Mass once a month here and on Sundays they will come get a group of ladies to go to church. They have a good nursing staff also. During the summertime she will be able to plant flowers in the gardens they have. I would recommend this to anyone.

Mom enjoyed her time here

My mom was in this community before passing on and it was a good place and we had no complaints. The staff was nice and friendly. It was kept clean. They food was good too. They tried to engage her in the daily activities she was limited on what she could do. The landscaping was nice and well maintained. I would recommend this community.

They have a number of activities including weekly church service

From the time that my loved one moved in up until now has been going well. I feel like he has adjusted well to them and I think the staff team there is doing good. I believe my loved one has given a great response so far. Their cleanliness of the facility is good as well. Their carpet is always vacuumed and they assist with laundry about twice a week. I believe that the trash is not taken out as much as it should be, but overall good cleanliness. They also have a number of activities that the residents can participate in. The activities director and that staff team try to get everyone involved. They hold events for the holidays and they also have a church service weekly. All in all I would recommend this location to other families.

My tour

This community has a nice courtyard. The people I met during my tour were friendly. This community seems to offer some nice activities and amenities.