Brookdale Willmar - Willmar, MN

Brookdale Willmar - Willmar, MN has yet not published prices.

I was impressed with this facility. They seem to treat their clients as family and they enjoy their job. Things I liked was that they have activities every day, they get out of the house and go into the community, they have cookouts, gardening, and get to know the people that live there. I feel like the people there continue to have a quality of life and aren't just shut up and forgotten.

Mom is enjoying it here

Everybody is so kind, so nice and helpful. The are encouraging and caring to all the residents. It is kept very nicely clean and taken care of. She has a studio apartment they will come in weekly to clean. It has a nice covered patio area with some raised flower beds. Mom isn't to happy with the food she would like more fresh fruits and vegetables. She is a very social person so she enjoys all the daily activities. You have to be private care for 2 years then they will accept the elderly waiver. They also say they can't give me a breakdown of services and the cost which I'm not sure why. I would recommend this community.

Very nice

I toured Brookdale for my mother, staff was very friendly, nice and clean, they answered my questions to my satisfaction

At Brookdale Willmar we combine quiet country living with the accessibility and security of an assisted living community. We are located in the small town of Willmar which is located two hours west of Minneapolis. We are just three miles south of Foot Lake and Robbins Island Park, both of which are favorite places for our residents and their families who wish to spend time outdoors.

We provide a wide variety of activities and entertainment for our residents. Our activities director loves to hear suggestions and many favorite activities are requested repeatedly, including:

Fishing trips
Hymn sing
Spa days
Spanish dancing
Ice cream socials on the patio

Our community is a single story building which is very accessible for those with mobility issues. Our community offers a restaurant style dining room as well as comfortable lounges and public areas for socializing. We also have a beauty/barber shop on site as well as a library and family room for entertaining. Our large backyard is a popular place for residents to enjoy the shade or to tend to the raised vegetable gardens.

Our restaurant style dining room provides delicious meals, a chance to socialize with friends and pampering by our excellent wait staff. Our chefs enjoy country cooking and they make mouthwatering fried chicken, savory meatloaf and delicious homemade apple pies and cherry cobbler.