Eden Spring Living Center - Durham, NC

Everything is going good

My dad has a good relationship with the cook at this care home and they make sure he has food that he likes to eat. The caregivers are nice, friendly and dad gets a lot of attention. They keep the residents active by going to the park to walk and to have picnics. They keep the home clean. This is not a fancy home it is simple and a good value. This care home is close to me and I would recommend it.

Good people but could use updating

I interviewed with the administrator and he was very nice. He showed me around the whole place. We looked at the common areas, he showed me several rooms and we stopped by to chat with a few of the residents. I felt that it was too big and it wasn't up to speed. The building needed a good scrub down and some paint. I feel they would make a better impression if they did that. The people here have a good heart and I think they are doing the best with what they have.