Eastside Active Living - Hollywood, FL

Not very kind people!!

I never even made it to the tour of this community because the lack of accommodations this place does. I work throughout the week so I needed to see it on Saturday and the staff had told me they do not do tours on the weekend. I also thought the staff where very [Removed] and rude to speak with and I was not happy about that. They really need to improve on there customer service.

Good fit for my Aunt

It is a very nice older establishment. The staff is friendly and they take very good care of my aunt. The food looks good and there are activities for the residents if they wish to participate. They could use more support staff to make the place more hospitable and help maintain the upkeep of the outside of the community. There are areas outside on patios to relax. She likes her room, it is very homey. They provide refreshments and snacks for residents and families who visit.

Was there when I needed them!

TLC Senior Home Care acted quickly to get my services started. They are very friendly and easy to work with. The caregiver is very reliable and shows up on time. I am really pleased with the services. The service is pretty pricey and I'm not sure how much longer I will be able to keep them.

Grandma Is Doing Great Here

Everything is working out well for my grandmother here at this community. They are taking good care of her and her needs. The community for the most part is maintained, but we've had minor concerns about cleaning her room. We are comfortable with the care they are providing her with.

Complaint About Eastside Assisted Living

SENDING YOUr FAMILY MEMEBER TO THIS FACILITY WOULD HAVE TO BE A DESPARATE SITUATION.

wHEN WE CHECKED IN A MONTH AGO EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR WAS AGREEABLE TO ACCEPTING MY BRO'S SS CHECK PER MONTH AS RENT WHILE AWAITING FOR A APPROVAL FROM VA aid AND assistance PROGRAM. however, director QUIT AND NEW Mgr WANTS FULL CASH AND NOTHING TO DUE WITH va ASSISTANCE. sO WE HAVE ABOUNT 30 DAYS BEFORE MY BROTHER Is TO BE EVICTED FOR 1) INCOME STATEMENT, WHICH HAS BEEN PROVIDED TWICE, but not acknowledged AND 2) NOT MAKING FULL PAYMENTS, despite discounted to SS check level made by quitting administrator in writing.

DESPITE CERTIFIED LETTERS GOING EACH WAY, NEXT WEEK i'LL START THE GRIEVANCE AND ARBITRATION PROCESS, calling and complaining to anyone who will listen and working WITH Hollywood VA SOCIAL WORKER WHO IS SHOCKED east Side TAKING THIS POSITION.

you NEED TO HAVE A LAYER PRESENT TO GET ANYONE ADMITTED TO THIS FACILITY, OR IT WILL BE USED AGAINST YOU LATER. Despite being less than half full, they like it empty. A form of a Skam or other questionable practice going on here???????

Will need to make decisions regarding my brother soon. Request for a conference call has been ignored to date since I'm in MA and facility in FL.

Eastside Active Living is a Hollywood-based assisted living facility in Florida's Broward county. This licensed facility accommodates both on-site residents who live within the community and more independent seniors who opt for a nearby apartment rental. While Eastside Active Living invests proper effort in caring for residents in all the ways that they need, the facility's care model is intended to be more on the low-maintenance side than the intensive side. True to its name, Eastside Active Living offers its senior residents a reasonable number of opportunities to engage in active recreational activities with one another.