Eastcastle Place - Milwaukee, WI

Nothing But Good Things To Say

My mother is doing well since her move to this community. I do feel she is safe, and in good hands. They have a wonderful staff, and they have been very helpful, and accommodating. They were very helpful in the adjustment process, and have been very welcoming to us. The community is very well-kept, everything is always clean when I visit. I have nothing but positive things to say about this community, and I would recommend it.

Just what we needed!

They are really very. very good with my mom. They offer a lot of activities, but mom has not gotten into them yet. The food is good and enough portions. The community and her room is always clean never a problem. They are close to me and they provide the right amount of care for mom.

Nice Staff!!

I had an appointment to tour the community Eastcastle Place. The tour guide that normally is there was absent that day and another person gave me the tour. The person that was substituting the tour guide was very accommodating and apologetic. She tried to do her best. It would have been good if the community would have just re-scheduled that tour so i could have had a proper tour of the community. From what i did see the place was clean and safe.

Top Notch Place

We loved everything about the Eastcastle Place. Everything was very nice and well kept. It was close to us and all the staff seemed equally as awesome.

Nice and Professional

We met with the owner several times and she is lovely. I am not there all the time though, so it is kind of hard to give an accurate review, but everyone there seems pretty nice and professional though.

Assisted living portion seems very small

My opinions on Eastcastle Place are somewhat mixed, so far. The facility itself seems well kept and clean. However, my loved one is in the assisted living portion, and it seems very small. There aren't many other residents or caregivers on hand. I'm just not sure yet it is somewhere she will be comfortable long term.

My Mother Loves It

Well it is my mother that is there and she is in independent living and she loves it. There are lots of activities to do. The staff really does a lot to make everyone feel welcomed there at Eastcastle Place.

[My loved one] stayed for a week in respite care and thoroughly enjoyed her stay. She had previously spent six weeks in rehab at East Castle following two weeks in patient at St. Mary's and received very good care. Thank you.

It is a very nice place, seems well run, and
Reasonable. The people there seem happy.
I am considering it. A move like this takes much
DownSizing. I was interviewed and taken round by Bill Eason, Sales Director.

Mom's Experience

So far so good - Love the place. Mom was very scared initially. Since her husband of 72 years passed in April she is lost without him. She has Alzheimers, but appears to be settling in. For the price I would strongly recommend Eastcastle. Everyone has been courteous and helpful

Mom's Continuing Journey

Great people, great location, and great Staff. It is early in the game for Mom, and we pray that all goes well. I do strongly believe in our decision to place her at Eastcastle.

Eastcastle Senior Living

From the first phone call to Rosemary at Eastcastle until my mother moved in our experiences have been beyond our expectations. On our first tour we were both impressed by how clean everything was and how friendly and welcoming everyone was toward us. Since my mother moved in she has been so busy with all of the activities that she hasn't needed to venture out much at all. She and her cat absolutely love their apartment. The head nurse MaryLou was very informative when she did her initial evaluation of my mother at my home. She is highly educated on senior medical needs and put both of us at ease with my mothers' concerns on her medical issues. Both Rosemary and Marylou stopped by my mom's apartment within hours of her move-in and welcomed her. I cannot say enough good things about Eastcastle and all of their staff!! I would and do recommend it to everyone!!!

INDEPENDENT LIVING:
1-2-3 bedroom Apartment housing w/convenient access to all of the sophistication of this neighborhood community and downtown Milwaukee.

Pursue the activities you enjoy most while maintaining your healthy active lifestyle. Eastcastle Place is the place to be on the east side.

ASSISTED LIVING (RCAC):
Offering a daily living assistance plan, including meals and housekeeping, that caters to individual and specific needs.
Recreational and therapeutic activities, concierge services, transportation scheduling and medication management are but a few of the amenities and services available to residents.
Families can be secure knowing our caring staff will provide assistance when it’s needed.

CBRF (Memory Support) & SKILLED NURSING:
Dedicated and skilled memory support team comprised of physicians and nursing caregivers, providing specialized medical attention up to 24 hours per day.
A secure and active environment, focusing on respect and privacy while promoting maximum independence.