East Ridge Residence - East Ridge, TN

not recommended

Had very bad experience with this place. Do not recommend it under any circumstances [name removed]

My sister's good care

This is a good community. The staff is caring. We like the clean and a good environment for my sister. The menu is appealing and she is pleased with the variety. I like knowing that she does try and participate with the other residents. We would recommend this community for good care and a nice value.

No pets!
Great place for someone who needs "watching" friendly and clean.
Not enough activities. Not for me.

Love it here!

Spring is here at the "Happy" Place"!
You can be as busy as you would like to be! Activities galore such as bingo, playing cards, popcorn and a movie.
We have a wonderful beauty salon and 5 star dining. Resident Family swim day opens our pool with a cookout and to close the pool for the season we have a great Luau! Oh, there is so much more!
I have lived here 4 years and enjoying the easy life. Stop by and see Us!

Great Place!

I visited this community and was very impressed! Caring staff....ready to help if needed. Very clean and happy atmosphere! I would not hesitate for one second to recommend someone to live at this facility!

can improve

The nurse practitioner and her team are really good.

The biggest area they can improve is with the cleanliness. Also, they can do a better job making sure things are prepared in the room and everything before a resident moves in.

I wasn't impressed with this community.

I toured here as I was looking for options. I wasn't impressed with this community. It felt like a prison, with the floors cold and feeling like cement.

I have not decided as yet. Still tryi...

I have not decided as yet. Still trying to decide what is best for us. I think we are doing our best to make a decision.

Affordable, independent living, Retirement Center, located in East Ridge, Tennessee, approximately 5 miles from downtown Chattanooga and 12 miles from Ringgold, Georgia. We are 3 miles from the nearest hospital and physician's building and within walking distance to Cracker Barrel, an Antique Mall, and numerous other stores and restaurants.

We have 121, spacious, one bedroom apartments that are 634 sq. ft. We have 14, 312 sq. ft. efficiency apartments. All of our apartments have emergency pull cords and a standard size bathroom that has a traditional tub and shower with safety bars. All the kitchens have a full-size refrigerator and pantry. Our apartments have either wall to wall carpeting or hardwood flooring and individually controlled heat and air units.

Our community offers weekly housekeeping services, laundry services for bed linens and towels, transportation services to medical appointments and the grocery store, and planned activities on the property and off the property at no extra charge. We prepare three delicious meals daily with one meal daily included in the rent.

Our community features a beautiful, tree-lined courtyard with relaxing pool and gazebo area. We also have complimentary resident laundry facilities, an exercise room, a Hair & Nail Salon, and security patrol and video monitoring system.

We are excited to announce that we now have Geriatric Physician services, OT/PT Services, and Home Health services available on site.

Our community has been newly renovated. We would love for you to come tour and enjoy a wonderful breakfast, lunch, or dinner meal while you are here!