Warm and cozy family environment

While Mother-in-Law has only been at Dragonfly for about one month, it seems a bit early for a full review but so far, things are working out well. Staff is very nice and attentive, very clean. Staff takes an active interest in the residents and treats them like members of the family, encourages interaction and activities. While there hasn't been a lot of activities so far, she has only been there one month and they have taken her out and done some things with her and I feel confident that this will continue as she acclimates and feels comfortable expressing what she would like to do. It is a very cozy environment, not stiff and cold but warm and friendly and I think my Mother-in-Law will be happy her for many years to come. Her residence here has already helped to improve her social skills, she is more talkative and engaged, much better than sitting alone somewhere, here she has constant care and always someone to talk to and see to her every need.

Respite care

Awesome staff! I looked at many respite care facilities, Dragonfly is everything we wanted for mom's respite stays! Thank you Jamie and team for all you do!

They are doing an excellent job.

They are doing an excellent job. I am very pleased with them. She takes them out to do things. I don't have any complaints about the food or anything else. I am very happy with them, and the care they provide.

Low cost senior assisted living

Very friendly, patient with Mom and clean. It is a home setting. Very Happy