Diamond Residential Care Facility for the Elderly of Murrieta - Murrieta, CA

It stood out to me!

What I liked the most about this home when I was touring was that it was very clean. Most of the other homes were not as well maintained as this one. Everyone is very friendly and helpful, it has been a good experience so far.

[Removed] is very nice, and very knowledgeable, and her house was immaculate. We were happy to see a care-giver playing cards with 2 residents. If my Mom was in the last stages of dementia, this would be EXACTLY where we would want her to be, because [Removed] is a Type-A personality who makes sure that everything gets done and done right. However, since my Mom is only in the earlier stage of dementia, we felt that their personalities would totally CLASH.

Agnes the owner is a fireball of ener...

Agnes the owner is a fireball of energy and clearly cares about the residents well being. She is always on the move making sure each property is running at full speed.

Diamond RCFE of Murieta is located on the city limits of Temecula and Murieta. It is minutes away from shopping, dining, recreational resources. It is nearby golf course and easy freeway access. There are 20 parks scattered all around the area.
A brand new home. A place you can call ‘home’. A place of quality care, quality home for quality life.