Truly a "Desert Haven"

My mom was only at Desert Haven for about 5 months. It was a difficult time for me because about a month into her stay my mother needed hospice care. Holly recognized the need and was helpful in guiding me through this difficult time. I always felt that my mom was well cared for at Desert Haven....that Holly and Rich truly care about their residents. I felt they made sure their residents had good food and the best of care. It was truly a "home" environment. Holly was there when my mom passed away. They took care of every detail. I could not have asked for a more caring place for my mom. Thanks Holly and Rich. I will always be grateful.

Deb in Tucson

Desert Haven is the Best Place for the Elderly

My mom has been there for over two years and I wanted to express my appreciation to Desert Haven. RIch and Holly, the Owners are always on site at their homes and actively involved with all their residents. I am always blown away on how they are so generous with all residents living at their homes. Ultimately the best place to send your loved ones to live. RICH is a wonderful cook and Holly's baking is a wonderful balance to their business. The care is topnotch and homes are so clean. I would recommend this home to anyone.

Greatly pleased

My mom has been living at Desert Haven for years and I am just so relieved and happy about the hands on care and loving treatment she is receiving there. I don't have to worry about being on top of her medical care because Holly/ Manager and Owner is actively involved and on top of my moms medical care and Holly's in-home Nurse Practitioner is definitely the best medical team I've seen and have been involved in. Desert Haven has 2 homes that are are clean, well organized and definitely a loving and caring atmosphere. I got really lucky finding such a great home for my mom. I recommend taking a tour and if they have openings...grab the chance to place your loved one there, you will be relieved and pleased. I'm refreshed on how Holly really takes and exhibits such an interest in her residents, you don't find such a great quality person like that anymore in Adult Care homes.

Things are going pretty good so far.

Things are going pretty good so far. My only concern is that they just moved into the facility and they haven't got the backyard finished. They are trying to get it done themselves. I liked how friendly, and professional they were, that's why I chose them over other places that were closer.

My mom is happy...I am relieved.

My mother just moved into Desert Haven II and I have not heard her this happy in years! She is pleased with her care, the food, her fellow residents and the surroundings. The owners Holly and Rich are just super people. The home is set up for 5 residents. It is spacious, clean and well cared for. I would be happy to recommend them to anyone. Thanks to Debbie Miller with "A Place For Mom". I can't imagine anyone better to have helped me through a very difficult transition.

Hands-on owner/managers car...

Hands-on owner/managers care by Holly and Rich Reinard at 2 locations. They also have a home at 8811 E Holmes St., close-by. Easily accessible showers and bathroom facilities. Good attitude and seemed to know all residents well.

Desert Haven Adult Care Home is a four bedroom (3 private/1 semi-private), 5 resident home located on the quiet east side of Tucson. Desert Haven accepts all 3 levels (supervisory, personal and directed care) and we also welcome hospice, respite stays and Alzheimer's/Dementia. We provide 24 hour care by our certified caregivers, which are randomly drug screened and background checked. Nurses and doctors are on call 24/7. We are a restraint fee environment on secure grounds to fit all resident needs. We strive to go above and beyond ALL our residents needs/wishes. We have many day to day activities to keep the mind, body and soul motivated. All home cooked meals, excursions and transportation is available. "Bringing your family home" is our mott., which is ultimately the best way to say, the best care for your loved one.