Dependable Caregivers - Chula Vista, CA

Dependable Caregivers - Chula Vista, CA has yet not published prices.

I Have about some issues with the agency. Just be cautious

Awesome, awesome, they have been great!

Awesome, awesome, they have been great! They are extremely fair in the price. It's been a blessing a lot of pressure taken off our shoulders. The billing is easy they submit everything to the insurance. We are happy!

Great Agency

My step dad is the one who needs the care. We seem to be having some concerns. My mother is getting very upset with some things that are happening in the house but I can't prove anything. From what I can tell they are doing the best that they can to help my step dad out. I think my mother's concern is not with the agency itself. They are great. They did everything they are supposed to do. They were very efficient and very good about getting out there and talking with her and assessing the situation. It seems like the issues are
about the caregiver.

We offer affordable hourly and live-in caregivers who provide non-medical, in-home assistance. This includes personal care, bathing, dressing, medications, meals, housekeeping, errands and companionship.Our clients come first. We are a family owned business and the owners can be reached by telephone 24/7. Our caregivers are committed, qualified, screened, insured, and bonded.

We offer same day response to your needs – usually within hours. Our rates include all case management fees – we do not surprise our clients with bills for lots of extras.