Delmar Gardens of O’Fallon - O'Fallon, MO

Delmar Gardens of O’Fallon - O'Fallon, MO has yet not published prices.

DO NOT PLACE YOUR LOVED ONE HERE!!!

My family member had most horrible stay and we removed him before two weeks. The level of nursing care was poor and the staff was lazy and didn't give meds on schedule. Neither did they pay attention to patient's requests for CNA assistance, facility was not clean, food was never served warm, forget getting it hot!!! And, everyone had a hateful, rude attitude. This place was the [Removed]!!!

Delmar Gardens not the best by far

My mother-in-law went in for rehab and she lives in another facility. I talked to 3 different people and I got 3 different answers on her care. Had a meeting with all of the staff and they didn't really know anything about her. They didn't have any answers as if they hadn't even looked over records or knew anything about her. The meeting lasted 20 minutes and we were rushed out of there by the rehab therapist. I've heard about this place from serveral people who had family there and I should of known when they didn't really have anything positive to say about there family members care. Having experience myself and caring for the seniors, I can say this place does the least amount of work possible to get by and I would never recommend it to anyone.

Terrible Place

If I could give this place less than 1 star I would. My father was put in this home about a month ago, his health was declining. I assumed since this was the most expensive care in O'fallon he would be taken care of. I was wrong. One nurse called me one night saying that he is in pain, and she didn't know why pain meds and anti-respiratory drugs were NOT ordered. She immediately told me she would take care of it. The next morning, a different nurse called and was extremely upset, she told me that my dad's oxygen was at 70% the whole night, which was extremely concerning... and I started to look at different places for my dad to go. The next day, another nurse called and told me that my father had fallen from his bed, and tried to climb to the bathroom, and had laid there FOR TWO HOURS before someone noticed. Lastly, when my father passed... they did not call me when he was coding, or declining. They called me after he had passed, and beat around the bush so much that I had to explicitly ask "has he passed away". And when I had returned home from seeing my father, they called me again at 2:30 AM to ask what to do with the body. I am thoroughly disgusted and devastated over how this establishment treated my father in his last days. He deserved better. Everyone deserves better than what this place did. I truly think he would still be alive if I had transferred him to a different home sooner.

patti muich

Thank you so much for your response. We are extremely sorry to hear that your Father’s experience was anything less than ideal. Delmar Gardens of O’Fallon continues to be competitively priced and always strives to provide the very best care to each of our residents. I would like for us to meet to review your father’s care and to also have a clear understanding of the information relayed to you. My number is [removed] please ask for Teri Reiter. Thank you and I look forward to meeting you.

Nice and clean, but too big to be the right fit.

It's nice, and clean. This just wasn't the best fit for my loved one, it was too big, and overwhelming. The food was more cafeteria like, but not terrible.

Great looking place, lousy management

We were not impressed with this place. It looks great and has a lot of amenities available, but the management is lousy and ruins the experience. The food is terrible, and is one of the main reasons we decided to look for other options.

bowling alley

They had a bowling alley. They had lots of things that were really nice and we really liked but we couldn’t use those things anyway so why pay for them?

PLEASE CALL COMMUNITY DIRECTLY AT:
636-240-6100
THIS COMMUNITY IS NO LONGER AFFILLIATED WITH SENIOR ADVISOR OR A PLACE FOR MOM.