We are calling you now to better understand your needs.
|Room Type||Monthly Range* (USD)|
Get Pricing >
Get Pricing >
Click Here to Get Pricing: Get Pricing
* Published prices are provided by the providers themselves, not by reviewers. Actual quotes may differ from what is presented based on timing and services required.
- Activities Onsite
- Devotional Services Available
- Indoor Common Areas
- Meals Provided
- Nurses on Staff
- Complimentary Transportation
- Activities Offsite
- Outdoor Common Areas
- Beauty & Barber Services
- Pets Allowed
- No Smoking Allowed in Private Areas Indoors
- No Smoking Allowed in Public Areas Indoors
- Wheelchair Accessible Showers
- Hospice Available
- Respite Available
- Resident Parking Available
- Male Residents Accepted
- Female Residents Only
Pleased with Delly's Care Home II
I am very pleased with the care my mom is getting at Delly's Care Home II. When my husband got sick and had to be hospitalized, Delly took my mom to her doctor's appointment for me. My mom is doing great and seems happy at Delly's. Workers are friendly and helpful.
House was in poor repair an...
House was in poor repair and looked shoddy. Three ladies looked clean and groomed. Rooms were sparse and paint on the walls was all scraped up. Bare nails and screws stuck out. Alarm on patio door was held on with clear tape. Back patio and yard were not inviting. Menu had no variety. Same menu for each week and each month. Delly said there were 2 caregivers but I only saw 1. They were family (her niece and sister in law) and lived there but I did not see any extra living space for them there. She said someone stayed in the living room at night. When asked about staff training, she said she trained them herself. Activities were t.v., reading, puzzles, chatting, singing and walking outside.