Really Nice Community

My friend is really enjoying his time in this community. It is a nice place, and I'am comfortable with his move here. He is safe, and in good hands. The community looks great, everything is well maintained. They provide nice meals, and offer good activities for their residents. This is a community I would recommend to my family, and friends.

Mom's Care

My mom is getting great care with this community. The staff is excellent and caring. The food is good and appealing and a good variety. Rooms are clean and a beautiful environment . Alot of activities to enjoy to stay active. I would recommend this for good care for loved ones.

Words Can't Explain How Wonderful They Are

My brother was here for a few days and during that time the care was wonderful. It looks absolutely nice, when I drove by I thought it was a resort. The community has a peaceful and positive atmosphere. He left the happiest he had ever been. They were great and I never seen a place as good as them. There are not enough words to say how wonderful they are!

Great activities director here!

They did a wonderful job here, it was a very high end community, and I'd rate them highly across the board. The place was nice looking, the staff were friendly, and they did a great job with all of the services they provided. The activities director in particular was wonderful!

Situated in the beautiful east end of Quincy, you’ll enjoy the hometown charm of this comfortable city on the banks of the Mississippi. We’re close to all the things that make life great – shopping, healthcare, fine and casual dining and lots of unique attractions.

Our all-inclusive month-to-month rent covers:
- Three delicious and nutritious chef-prepared meals from scratch
- A variety of enriching activities
- Weekly housekeeping and linen service
- Transportation
- Most utilities

Friends in 300 places

Built with your comfort and safety in mind