Great care for dad

This property is excellent. The staff does a great job with the care of my father. His room is always clean and they take good care of the community. He receives great meals and variety. The offer activities for him to do. I high recommend this for others needing care.

Went down once ownership changed

When my father first moved in it was great, but the owners turned over ownership to their adult children and it went downhill after that. They weren't giving him his medication right, they weren't changing his bandages right, I almost got to where I got in trouble with adult protective services because of it. The doctors were telling me to give them a chance but I just couldn't and needed to find another place, but maybe they've gotten it together since then.

Loved this house as well! Not as new ...

Loved this house as well! Not as new as Escondido but that's not what makes a home! It feels so right, like it's meant to be.

Welcome to our Crossroads Adult Care Community where we know about choices and caring. The dream of creating a community in a garden setting with adjoining walkways among all aspects of the beauty of Nature has been realized. Imagine walking or sitting under a tree, looking over grounds of lush green grass, flowers, an abundance of trees, the song of birds ... the tranquil sound of water flowing throughout the property.

Imagine home. A brand new home where you truly are family, with your own comfortable private or semi private room, furnished with your belongings or ours. Imagine a worry-free life where all of your needs are met by family; a real family of two generations along with professional caregivers dedicated to providing you with the loving personalized care they once provided to their own Father with Parkinson's.

"Our family ... taking care of Yours." We mean it.