Crestview Court - Cedar Hill, TX has yet not published prices.

NOT FOR REHAB

My mom spent 20 days in the rehab program at Crestview Court. She was discharged on 12/25/2017. Her foot was swollen and her shoes wouldn’t fit. She was incapable of walking from her chair to the bathroom. She was incapable of getting up off the toilet (she called the paramedics). There was no one there to discuss a plan of care or to review her ability to function on her own. In the 20 days she was there, she never had a shower, even after her family received a firm commitment for her to receive one. The list of problems and disappointments goes on and on. The only positive aspect was the food which was very good. I would NOT RECOMMEND this facility for rehab!

Cantex Continuing Care Network

Thomas G., we regret to hear that you had this experience with us. We would like the opportunity to address your concerns. Please reach out to us directly at [removed] x 161 when you have a chance. Thank you, and we look forward to hearing from you.

This community ok

I did not like that the community is multiple floors. I did not think this would work for my loved one. The people I met at this community were nice and it did seem clean.

They put on a great facade

It was horrible. I brought my grandpa to the nursing home and wanted him to be closer to us, when he got there he ended up getting a very bad uti, he was very confused and agitated and then they moved him to a different room and it made it even worse. They had called me and said I should probably find him a different place and I had just started my mom there too, and they had eneded up cutting her leg when they were moving her. The nurse practitioner there was great, but everyone else there wsa not that much help at all. I ended up moving my grandpa out and I thought they were getting my mom up and doing rehab on her but they were keeping her sitting down in her wheelchair. They're very pretty and expensive. I don't think they can do any kind of acute care, they can handle fast easy patients that don't have any kind of problems.