CreekView Health Center - Pleasanton, CA

A community for care

This was a nice tour for fare for our loved one. The staff was very helpful to what we needed. We liked the activities and the clean environment. We think that a tour would help families to know what is available. was helpful. We would recommend this community to other families

Keli Swales

Thank you for the great review and future recommendations! We are very proud of our Team and we will definitely pass along your compliments. Please let us know if can be of service for you or your loved ones in the future.

Warm regards,

Brandon Stroughter (Assistant Administrator)

A nice community.

The food is good and they have a separate room available for families to eat together. They offer daily activities and my aunt seems to like the singalongs. We like that the residents seem to be in good spirits. My aunt has a nice apartment and they keep the community well maintained. I would recommend this community.

Keli Swales

Creekview Health Center - Pleasanton, CA Family, thank you for taking the time to leave us feedback. It is inspiring to read how happy and engaged your Aunt is at Creekview! We appreciate your recommendation.
You really made our day today.

I am recommending this nice community for the good care that is being received here. We know that the staff is very nice and caring. I am please with the variety of activities that are offered here. The meals seem to be nice and appealing. I would over all recommend this community for other families for the care and value.

I had such high hope for moving my mother to this assisted living facility! She has been there more than a year and we've had nothing but trouble. They have messed up her medication on more than one occasion, they have neglected to give her showers, and most recently have taken away all of the wash cloths! Today I learned that she was billed for something we never authorized.

I have asked the management very specific questions about all of these events and they have literally lied to my face. This facility itself looks very nice, but the management team is incompetent.

I would NOT recommend Creek View to anyone!