Fremont Hills - Fremont, CA

Mom is so Happy

We chose this community for my mom after being referred here and on the reviews. They Have restaurant quality food. The place is always clean and kept up. There are nice courtyard area's. The activities are out of this world and getting my mom to be more active and social like concerts weekly, tai chi, and field trips. They help her to her appointments. I would recommend this community to my friends and family.

MBK Senior Living Home Office Representative

Thank you for your kind words. We’re so pleased to hear you had such a positive experience at Fremont Hills. As part of our company purpose, we strive to exceed the quality, service and care expectations of those we serve. To hear that you feel we have "restaurant quality food", that our community is clean and well kept, and "activities are out of this world" means so much to us. Thank you for sharing your experience.

Kind Staff!!

I have no complaints of how things had went during my tour of this community for my mother. The staff where very kind and did a great job with the presentation. They made sure to answer any questions we had for them and provide us with lots of great information on everything they had to offer. My mother just ended up choosing a different property in the end decision.

MBK Senior Living Home Office Representative

Thank you for sharing your experience. We're pleased to hear that the tour was informative and that you enjoyed the community. Wishing you the very best.

On My Way to the Community

I had a good tour of the community. The tour I had was professional and I feel I got all the details I needed about the community. My main goal was to find one that was close to me and this community was hard for me to get to by bus. They did not fit our needs.

MBK Senior Living Home Office Representative

Thank you for sharing your experience. We appreciate the kind words about our staff. If we can be of further help, please don't hesitate to call Fremont Hills.

Fine facility.

The Fremont Hills were just fine! On my tour, I liked what I saw. However, we couldn't choose the facility due to the location, but I would not have had a problem placing my loved one here.

Nice community for care

We toured this community for care. We did not like the memory care much. We did not see a lot of other residents active. We were not happy that they took my deposit and cashed it when we did not know for sure if we were moving in. The menu looked appealing. They did not seem to have a lot of activities like some of the other community. Families should consider a tour for the care of a loved one

A good experience!

I would recommend this facility to anyone especially if they have small dogs. It has been a good experience. My loved one has been enjoying the meals. The staff has been welcoming and helpful. She has not joined any activities yet, but she is looking into them for the future.

A good tour!

When I toured Fremont Hills, I thought it was a very nice place. The tour guide that took us around was friendly and helpful. The facility was nice, but my mother speaks Chinese, and we needed a place that could accommodate her in that way.

Very nice!

The Fremont Hills was a very nice community. It was clean and all of the staff seemed to be very friendly. The tour guide was able to answer all of my questions and show me around the entire building.

MBK Senior Living Home Office Representative

Thank you so much for your kind words about Fremont Hills. We're pleased to hear you had such a pleasant tour experience and found the community to be so nice. Please don't hesitate to contact us if you have additional questions.

The front desk staff are amazing, professional and quick to help!!

This is a beautiful community. I am a little disappointed in the staff at this community. I feel they could be a little more understanding with residents that need a little extra attention. They do not seem to customize the care needs for all the residents. We do not have very good communication with a lot of the staff. The food is decent and the community is clean. They offer daily activities. I would recommend this community to someone that does not have long term care issues. This is a great place for a more independent person.

This place is beautiful but too expensive for my aunt. Also, they do not work with Medical after her money is gone. They were extremely nice.

A Comfortable Residence for Your Loved One

After being diagnosed with early stage dementia, our mom resisted any talk of moving from her home and into an assisted living facility. As the weeks and months passed, mom's ability to live alone in her home became increasingly difficult. Taking away the keys to her car was devastating for her. Losing her memory, mobility and independence finally made her realize the risks of living alone.

After touring several assisted living facilities in the Fremont, Union City area, mom and our family made the Fremont Hills Assisted Living facility the last stop in our search for her new home. Within an hour of the tour, there was no doubt in our minds that Fremont Hills was the place for mom.

Within two weeks we moved mom into a comfortable 1 bedroom apartment with a full kitchen, large living/dining room and a large bathroom/walk-in shower with an amazing view of the hills. From her first day, mom was not only made to feel welcome by the staff, but the residents, her new neighbors, contributed daily to her comfort and well-being.

The dining room facilities were spotless and the service was impeccable. The large patio area offers great lounging and celebration options for residents and family members as well. The daily activity schedule offered a variety of social functions and activities for all residents.

As mom's health declined, Fremont Hills advanced care options ensured her continued comfort and care. Mom's residency at Fremont Hills lasted a mere 12 months until her passing, but it left lasting memories of relief, comfort and joy for our entire family.

If your loved one requires the ultimate in comfort and care, please give your utmost consideration to Fremont Hills Assisted Living.

Decisions, Decisions....

When the time comes to where you need to make a decision on the care of one of your parents, it can be challenging.
My mom is 89, diabetic, with not the greatest memory. My fears that what would be marketed may not be the reality were very short lived and I found the staff and the facility at Fremont Hills to exceed my expectations.
Everyone from the admin staff to the med techs are delightful, sincere and proficient.
The services offered assured me that my mom would have a community and an active life to participate in. They even went as far as to "recruit" my mom to acclimate her to the activities, and other folks, to minimize any feeling of abandonment or rejection and have her feel that she's truly a member of the community.
The facility is nicely appointed, very clean and bright, with very nice accommodations for dining.
I am so glad I made the decision to place my mom at Fremont Hills. It will put you at ease to know that she will be taken care of, when doing it yourself goes beyond practical means, and you are always welcomed to participate as well.
I don't know what I would have done had I not found Fremont Hills.

Peace of mind

Very satisfied.

Review of Fremont Hills - Fremont, CA

Independent Living Assisted Living and Memory Care all on site. Pet friendly. Provides transportation in local area. Within Fremont though not as convenient a location as Brookdale or Aegis. 3750 mo for a deluxe studio 500 mo services. Probably the best option for Dad I have toured so far in CA

nice room

Fremont Hills was just great. There is an awful lot of paperwork. They sent me home with a packet of papers to sign. It was like getting a new mortgage. They did make it as painless as possible. He had a nice room with horrible basic cable. When I first dropped him off we ate lunch and got him in his room. In the course of an hour that I was there 5 caregivers came and checked on him asking if he needed this or that. I was very pleased with this facility.

not happy

Fremont Hills wasn't very good. They didn't know how to lift my mom who had a stroke. My mom was screaming in pain. I tried to tell the staff and they wouldn't learn. I told the nurse and she wouldn't bother to take the time until she knew we were leaving. The deserve a D on their care. They were given the opportunity to correct it and they didn't take it. I am not happy at all with Freemont Hills.

They care for him well

At Fremont Hills the staff really pay attention to him. They care for him well. I'm not sure how many activities they have here as it is memory care. I have seen the residents watching TV and being outside. I hope that they are giving more individual care since it is a smaller facility. I think they are giving him more one on one care. That is the reason I chose this facility. I am just not there all the time to see. So far I haven't had any major issues.

staff at front desk are great

The staff at front desk are great at Freemont Hills. They are really good about keeping me informed about anything that is going on. I am very pleased with this facility. Everything has gone great. I have no complaints at this point.

The staff is abundant and really helpful!

Extremely helpful, knowledgeable, friendly, approachable staff. Bright, clean, inviting environment. Many different activities to take part in as well as trips weekly if so desire. Residents that we met all seem to be VERY happy there. Would definitely recommend to my friends looking for a place for their loved ones!!!

Fremont Hills meets diverse needs

After visiting many facilities, I found Fremont Hills met all my expectations as well as my mother's needs. She's been there seven months now, and it's been a smooth transition for her. The facility is clean, the motif welcoming. The food exceptional, caring staff, and plentiful activities make me feel so comfortable for her being there. Her safety was the number one reason we had to move her from her home and it has turned out to be so much better than we could have imagined.
An added benefit is that it's located in Fremont, which is a hub of the Bay Area. Meaning; close enough to visit, but far enough to not visit often.

Visited with Soph. Restaura...

Visited with Soph. Restaurant deck set-up is nice, but no garden or walking areas. Population is 1/3 Chinese, so Mom and Pop might as well stay closer to Danville in that case. No two bedroom units.

It was clean, and the staff was very friendly.

It was clean, and the staff was very friendly. When we went and picked her up we didn't get any feedback from them. I would have liked to know something, some kind of specifics. She was happy to leave, and we didn't even know why or what worked or didn't, what she liked or didn't like about it. We chose them because they were the only ones that were willing to do a short stay.

Very nice facility. This w...

Very nice facility. This would have been on my list but it is too far away and all my mothers doctors, and other support are in the Sunnyvale, Santa Clara area. Just too much to move her and all her support structure as well. I would recommend it to families closer to Fremont.

We had no issues with the place, it w...

We had no issues with the place, it was very nice, but she had some complications and is in rehabilitation right now.

Pretty Good

It was pretty good. There were less Chinese people so I don't think it would have been as good for my mother, who is Chinese. It was clean and they staff was pretty friendly.

It seemed to be a great env...

It seemed to be a great environment for mom - clean, airy, friendly except for 2 [removed] (1) staircase too accessible for mom who is likely to fall, and (2) too far in distance for daughters, one in SF & one in SJ. Otherwise would be the choice of stay but at this time mom is settled at home & not yet ready to join assisted living.

We like it a lot - Fremont Hills is g...

We like it a lot - Fremont Hills is great. The people there are very responsive, and available immediately to address any concerns.

We met with the director and the social coordinator when we toured and they were very friendly to us.

They have quite a few med techs on site along with the caregivers and the directors, and they've always returned our calls within the hour whenever we've called them.

They offer a wide range of activities, but they're geared for people needing more stimulation. I think a lot of the people are content with movie nights and Bingo but my dad is among the higher-functioning residents and is looking for something more engaging.

Paid a visit last Tue. Had a tour an...

Paid a visit last Tue. Had a tour and lunch. Very nice facility and staff.

This is a nice facility; however, the...

This is a nice facility; however, their doors are much the same as Aegis and if she got out, she'd be on Mission Blvd.

Welcome to Fremont Hills Assisted Living. We are proud to be Fremont’s premier Assisted Living and Memory Care community. Fremont Hills Assisted Living is where residents can enjoy life and their families can have peace of mind, knowing that their loved ones are being cared for with dignity and respect. We are committed to providing assisted living housing, personal care, and other comprehensive senior services. We strive to be responsive to the needs and preferences of our residents and their families. We offer a special Memory Care community for residents with Alzheimer's or related dementia.
We are conveniently located on Mission Boulevard and nestled in a residential neighborhood at the base of Mission Hills in beautiful Fremont, California. Our location is convenient to shopping, medical services, and churches and is just blocks from historic Niles and all that Fremont has to offer.