Creek Bend Heights - Hamburg, NY

Lovely place, perfect if you dont mind distance from city of Buffalo.

Great apartment living in a jewel of a village.

Three years ago when I came here with my sister inquiring about an apartment, the manager Gayle, gave me a tour of the facilities. Gayle showed me an available apartment, and when I saw it, I knew it was meant for me. I am a busy senior so when I am home, I am very private and quiet. My apartment is my first time living alone, and it has been a wonderful experience. The maintenance supervisor Tom, is top notch and could not be more pleasant, efficient and kind. He keeps Creek Bend Heights running smoothly and always looking beautiful and sparkling clean inside and out.
The location in the village is just a wonderful added bonus.
I cannot recommend Creek Bend Heights enough.

We have great communication with the staff!!

I have had a few interactions with the staff at Creek Bend and they have answered our questions and explained things to us. This is an independent living community so mom does not eat the meals here. The community is clean and well maintained. She likes to play card games and I would recommend this community.

This place is a maybe. Price is good.

This place is a maybe. Price is good.

$616 includes everything. Apt. small...

$616 includes everything. Apt. small. No 1st floor available. Must pay non-refundable fee to be put on waiting list. Very clean and pretty.

Creek Bend Heights has been serving the community of Hamburg, New York since 1975. Located in the heart of the Village of Hamburg, we offer easy access to local stores, pharmacy and restaurants, all within walking distance. Van transportation provided by the Town of Hamburg is also available for visits to doctors, grocery stores and other destinies.

Our six-story building contains 130 one-bedroom apartments. A major building renovation was completed in 2009. We offer modern apartments furnished with gas stove, refrigerator, individual thermostat, window treatment and plush carpeting. Neutral, decorator colors will complement any décor. Rent includes all utilities; all you pay is telephone and cable!

Residents enjoy our inside mail delivery and trash drop off, as well as a hair salon and coin operated laundry room. Our community room serves as a lunch site for an optional Nutrition Program sponsored by the Town of Hamburg, as well as for resident activities, including an exercise program. Our lending library is also a popular feature, as are our computers.

We have a controlled access entry system.

Our on-site management and maintenance teams are professional, friendly and here to help you. After-hour maintenance emergency service is also available.

We’re sure you will find Creek Bend Heights a great place for your next home!