CR Loving Care #2 - Palm Coast, FL

House was not as clean as I would have liked to see. The owner keeps her barking dog with her which is nice for dog lovers but my grandmother would not like that.

Take the tour to see for yourself!

The staff that offered the tour at CR loving Care #2 were very friendly. The community did not meet our loved ones needs. One would need to take a tour to assess for themselves if this community would be the right fit for their family. The overall community is in need of plenty of maintenance and deep cleaning.

I thought it was a nice place, nice sized room, but I think my mom needs a larger place with more people. I really wanted a private bed/bath, but she had adjoining bath. my mom shuffles her feet and I think she would have had a problem with the rugs as well.

Review of CR Loving Care #2 Alzheimer's / Memory Care in Palm Coast, FL

very very clean considering it.

Review of CR Loving Care #2 Alzheimer's / Memory Care in Palm Coast, FL

The home was clean and aide nice. Popped in with no appointment. Home would not be a good fit for my father, he is a large man and bathroom toilet too low. They would never get him off of it.

today I toured CR Loving Ca...

today I toured CR Loving Care #2 and was quite impressed with it. the owner lives there and there is 24 hour awake care there. also, I like the fact it is not cluttered. At this time, it is my 2nd choice.

I was very impressed with the caring ...

I was very impressed with the caring that was offered to my husband with dementia. The director is honest and sincere,
and seems to love the work she does. However, I was forced to move him when his medical needs became more urgent. He needed 24 hour medical supervision that was not possible at CR Loving Care.

A GOOD CHOICE

We find the home a good choice. It is clean with a nice screened back proch that the patients may relax and be outside without being outdoors. they provide a homey environment without the clinical atmosphere. We are very pleased!

Meals are tasty and they provide a meal for Garnet without additional cost. Kathleen also provided a lounge chair that Garnet may rest while George is resting or sleeping.

She puts them to bed eary and scoots Garnet home so that she may rest and hopefully continue a more normal life. Hospice has also been a Godsend by providing a hospital bed and making sure that George is confortable. I never realized the support they give. Kathleen Reid, owner, works well with Hospice.

We are extremely thankful for the help that "A Place for Mom" has provided to us. There are homes and alternative places for our elderly and invalid citizens that I did not know existed. We are extremely pleased with your service and care.

CR Loving Care #2 provides an assisted living environment which is clean, friendly, and warm. Our caring staff aims to maximize comfort and entertainment while maintaining the level of care our elderly require. Our Palm Coast, Florida, micro-community is located a few miles from many beautiful relaxation spots and mere minutes from the nearby Flagler Hospital. You can be certain that senior citizens are being cared for thoroughly while residing at CR Loving Care. Our staff provides meals, housekeeping, medicine assistance, laundry and frequent check-ins to maintain thorough senior care. Amenities, such as private bathrooms, full bath tubs and handicap accessible showers, are available to help our elders achieve a facsimile of independent living. The micro-community fosters independence and identity as your elders will have access to community and activities which will improve the quality of their senior living. CR Loving Care #2 is a fully equipped to meet the needs of Alzheimer's and dementia patients. Our dementia care specialists will ensure your loved ones receive the care they need. Our facility provides a monthly schedule of entertainment and games. Nearby locations such as the Palm Harbor Golf Club and Waterfront Park are excellent places to spend a day with elderly loved ones. The nearby ocean front, state parks and clubs make Palm Coast a wonderful place to retire loved ones for the care they require.