Review of Westchester Village Of Lenexa

You should be proud of your community, I was equally impressed with your mission, vision and dedication to enhance the lives of the seniors you serve and the professionalism of the employees, I observed.

Review of Westchester Village Of Lenexa

I think it's a fine facility. It's better than a lot that I've dealt with. It's clean, upbeat, the clients are all taken care of and the staff cares about them. It's important that she's safe, well taken care of, happy, and enjoy where she lives and who she is with.

Review of Westchester Village Of Lenexa

I appreciated the caring staff that was always willing to help and always had a great attitude. I am a nurse. I was looking beyond being a visitor. I saw things that even impressed me that they were doing for other patients. I have recommended them because of the great care that we received there. It was an amazing experience, and the staff were just wonderful. If you needed a place to go, this would be a good choice.

Review of Westchester Village Of Lenexa

My stay was very, very good. If I need care again. I will definitely return. All of the nurses and CNA's that cared for me were wonderful. The physical therapists were very good and can't say enough about the entire therapy team. The place was great, the room was good and I was always comfortable. The staff was attentive, food was great. I can't think of anything more they could do to make a patient more comfortable.

Review of Westchester Village Of Lenexa

I appreciated the friendliness of the staff. It's a very warm and comfortable place. It's not too fancy; it's just very nice. It's important that they're treated with respect by the staff.

Review of Westchester Village Of Lenexa

It's like a family, and my apartment is like a home. The fellowship here is most important to me. It's like a family, and I'm very happy with it.

Review of Westchester Village Of Lenexa

I have lived here 5 years. My 2nd assisted living location. A place like this is hard but this place is great, staff is tops and all employees are great. I would recommend it to my friends.

Review of Westchester Village Of Lenexa

I feel if I have to leave town for any reason, I know she is being well taken care of. I can call anytime if I have a concern, like if I talk to her and she isn't comfortable or is not sure what's going on. I call them, and if they don't have an answer right away, they get back to me when they do. I know that things are always kept clean over there. The staff is great and so is the administration.

Review of Westchester Village Of Lenexa

This is a very nice place to live - the people (residents) are all very nice as well as the staff. I have enjoyed living here... Except for the food.

Review of Westchester Village Of Lenexa

It is a clean, friendly place. It is kept in good shape and repairs are made quickly. The family is very caring for each individual.

Review of Westchester Village Of Lenexa

Need more separation between assisted living and independent. Like the staff much. They are all very helpful with anything you need done and always have a cheerful attitude.

Review of Westchester Village Of Lenexa

This is definitely a great place to live. The residents and staff are wonderful. It's a pleasure sharing time with residents, as well as staff. I treasure the friendships.

I am satisfied here!

The tour went well, looked like the perfect spot for my mother in law. Only problem they have a long waiting list and it could be years before she would be able to move in. I feel like it was a waste of time to even tour.

This was a beautiful facility, the residence seemed very friendly. I didn’t see much staff is the assisted living section. It may be a little conservative for my parents.

Pleasant Tour!

My tour of the Covenant Place of Lenexa went well. The place was very nice and we liked it a lot. The reason we chose another community was because they offered more levels of care in one place that at the Covenant.

Brand New

It was brand new so it was nice. Their level of care for the assisted living was much different than another place so we didn’t choose that. The care level was lower.

Westchester Village of Lenexa is a CCRC and offers four levels of living: Independent Living, Assisted Living, Long-Term Care & Rehab.