Covenant Home Care - Ashland, VA has yet not published prices.

Excellent service!

The care that my mother is receiving from Covenant is great! The staff arrive on time and they are sure to keep everything clean and sanitary. The staff is also very friendly and they are sure to cater to my loved one's needs and requests. I would recommend them to a friend or another family member.

A great service

The caregiver that comes out to my loved ones community is great. They are a companion, help with some personnel needs and accompany her to some activities. When the director came out to set up the services they went over everything about how they hire their caregivers. They do complete a background check on the caregivers. They tailor to the needs of the individual. This is a small home care service and I would recommend it.

Great Owner

So far our experiences with this home care is going pretty well. We are just getting started with them, but Lorna the owner has been great. I was very impressed with all the help she provided us with. So far everything is working out well.

So far it worked out well. The person we have coming out now seems to be working out well. The first person they sent wasn't the best personality fit, but they were very understanding and had no problem sending us a new person to ensure we had a good match.

They are doing a fine job.

They are doing a fine job. They have been reliable and friendly, and helpful.

Excellent Home Health Care for My Loved One

Covenant Home Care's Principal, Lorna [removed], is a very knowledgeable, warm and friendly, prompt and professional director of home health care services. She answers your questions or gives advice as to where to get answers. She is very prompt to check on the well being of her CNA workers and to communicate with her clients.

CNA workers are providing excellent service in our home to meet the needs and the care plans for my loved one. They are friendly, kind, thoughtful and communicate well with the patient and family.

I would highly recommend Covenant Home Care to seniors who need assistance for care.