• On-site Maintenance Personnel

An Excellent Staff and beautiful grounds for walking. We're very excited about this place.

I Found This Community

It has been going good for my loved one. It seems like they like everything that is provided at the community.

need more activities

They could improve by returning calls and not having the answering service on all the time. They could also improve by doing more activities.

Habitat America

Thank you for your recent review on our community. I am happy that we have been able to provide you with a clean and friendly environment to live in. At Cove Point Apartments we strive to provide relevant activities that our residents will enjoy and welcome any suggestions for new activities. If you have any activities you would like to suggest please feel free to call or visit the leasing office so that we can work together.

A great place to call home

Love living here! Everyone, residents and staff are very friendly. Pets are welcomed. I just wish that the times and days of the activities were different so that I could attend more of them, more often.

Community Manager

Thank you for taking the time to comment on your living experience here at Cove Point Apartments. It is good to hear from a happy resident. I am sorry to hear that you are unable to enjoy all the activities that we offer at Cove point. Please feel free to stop by my office anytime to discuss potential ways to improve the community for everyone.

I enjoyed the tour,the complex was ve...

I enjoyed the tour,the complex was very nice Also had a chance to see an apartment. It's in my price range. One of my major concerns is that there is no public transportation closse to the site.

Very nice, clean. Manager was helpful...

Very nice, clean. Manager was helpful, friendly

Cove Point Apartments offers a charming home for seniors ages 62 and over within the close-knit Dundalk community. Cove Point has convenient access to local services, entertainment, shopping, library and nearby medical facilities, as well as easy transportation to all the recreational attractions that Baltimore offers!

Cove Point residents enjoy numerous and diverse activities within the community including seasonal celebrations, arts and crafts, fitness and Internet classes, movies and musical events. Exterior amenities include a sheltered front porch, sitting area, courtyard terrace, raised gardening beds and landscaped grounds with a walking path for comfortable outdoor exercise.

Call today to learn more!