Courtyard Cottages Jacksonville - Jacksonville, AR

Well rounded place!

It was nice to be able to come into a clean and well-maintained apartment. I really like how quiet and peaceful this community is. They have police who patrol though and they leave us flyers to let us know they will be coming around. I feel very safe living here.

Not handicap accessible

The manager is very hard to work with. Has no ramps for people in wheelchairs or walkers in parking lot by your building. When we asked for one she replied that they have one at the office. Also took her months to get handicap parking. Tennant fell down on sidewalk from tripping on edging. The manager replied "what do you want me to do about it " Would not recommend this place to anyone! !

Not handicap accessible

Nice Independent Senior Apartments

When we got to my mother-in-law's apt we thought it was all clean but there were somethings that weren't like cabinets and stuff but the rest was nice. They just didn't go in with a fine toothed comb. It looks really nice there. She's just now getting some things done because the maintenance man was ill for the 6 or 7 weeks she was there. There was nobody to do the things that needed to be done. That was kind of rough.

The staff is great. The manager, Danielle, is nice. The whole place overall is really nice. I think the only improvement they could make would be just making sure that they get their maintenance stuff done.

They have some kind of a get together once a month. Danielle cooked chili and invited all the residents to that. They had pancake breakfast and I know they have a couple of trips to the grocery store. It's a non smoking place. I can't even be on the grounds smoking my cigarette. Of course some of the residents smoke on the grounds on the weekends when no one is around but it's not like everyone's smoking all the time.

People are talking about The Courtyard Cottages. If you are 55 years of age or older and are looking for a new home, come by and see what we have to offer. Courtyard Cottages has one bedroom and two bedroom units each with fully equipped kitchen, carpet and two full baths in the two bedroom apartments. Plus you’ll love our clubhouse complete with computers and fitness center.