Embassy Apartments - Memphis, TN

Mom Loves It Here

My mother has settled into this community very well, she loves it here ! It is a nice clean community, they do a good job with keeping the grounds, and community well maintained. The staff is very nice, they are quick to respond to any concern we have. Also they have been very accommodating. They have nice activities available for the residents. I know she is safe and in a good place. Her move her has provided me with peace of mind. I would recommend this community to anybody, it is a great place.

I was very pleased with The Embassy Apts. Very nice and spacious efficiency 1 bdr apt. I love the soundproof rooms and quiet neighborhood. The location is close to shopping areas and restaurants, etc.

The Embassy: nearly perfect in every way

The Embassy is an ideal place for nearly anyone, but happens to have a large number of elderly, as it seems well suited to this age group. My mother, who is 81 and in excellent health, moved to an apartment here about six weeks ago. She is delighted with the security, cleanliness and convenience. The residents she has met so far are friendly, sweet and love living here. The buildings (two high-rise towers) are well maintained and very quiet, with the best location in Memphis. From her roomy balcony, Mom has a wonderful view of the city. PLEASE NOTE: My mother does not require assistance and is fully independent. The Embassy is NOT an assisted-living residence or a nursing home. Those services are not offered here. Overall, our family has peace of mind knowing Mom is in a comfortable, safe, charming place that she loves. We couldn't be happier!

The Embassy Apartments offers Efficiency, One Bedroom,Two Bedroom One Bath,Two Bedroom Two Bath, Three Bedroom Two Bath and Penthouse apartments.