Luther Towers - Memphis, TN

Retire Federal Adjudicator

I really need to give [Name removed] at hats off because , this is the best apartment complex in my life, I have live in and I been here going on 6 years and don't have any plans on moving period. I have personal peace living in Luther Towers and it because of [Name removed] (only) and I would have sleepless nights if she was not the manager. It no games about her and her integrity is unquestionable and have seen her here at night working long after office hours many nights and without question why long terms residents and it many are still here now and it one resident been here since 1962 and that speaks for itself and it my joy to give high compliments to [Name removed] for a job performance above well done.

They are great! We love it, and our l...

They are great! We love it, and our loved one loves it too! We are familiar with the location and it's working out well so far! We are happy with our choice!

So far, so good!

This is a very good community. I havent tried it yet, but my mother said she likes the food. In general, we just really like this place. There was nothing in particular that stood out to us, but the staff is all very nice! Everything is going very well so far, and I have no complaints!

nice people and could be ni...

nice people and could be nice place. Has a run down feel. Only covered place outside is for smokers. Will allow pets.

Had wonderful Tour with Ms...

Had wonderful Tour with Ms Evelyn.very nice.She was very helpful

The community was not spotl...

The community was not spotless but it was clean. The carpet in the halls could use a little touch-up. There is a laundry onsite, the cost is one dollar and twenty-five cents for each wash and each dry. There is also a small grocery store onsite. There is a beauty salon and nail shop onsite. There is a nice dinning area and it doubles as a place of worship. MIFA comes onsite to deliver lunch meals for a donation Mon - Fri, 11 - 2pm. No fee for this service, but a donation of what the senior can afford is appreciated. The rooms are nice and very agreeable with a single senior member living there. The dinning area is a converted balcony, enclosed completely. They offer transportation for seniors to their destinations. The bath rooms are equipped with the safety wall rails in the tub, and on the wall in front of the toilet.

Luther Towers is a thirteen story 50+ senior adult living facility with one hundred ninety five units built in 1971. Located near the corner of Central and Highland, Luther Towers is convenient to hospitals, shopping and restaurants.

A monthly calendar is delivered to each apartment outlining the various activities for that month. Some of these activities include weekly trips to the grocery stores, pizza and movies nights, game day, cook outs, potlucks, breakfast and dinner outings, field trips and much more.

There is an on-site store, beauty shop and church. Doctors are available once a week to check on residents and help with any issues or concerns that they may have regarding their health.

Utilities are included in the monthly rent amount and move in specials are often available. Luther Towers is also pet friendly (under 25 lbs.) with a small non-refundable deposit.