Christopher Homes of Hot Springs - Hot Springs, AR

Rudeness

At first the lady [name removed] who was the manager was polite. I was accepted she called when a place became vacant. I first told her about my service dog she ask what was the weight I told her 46 lbs she said that was not acceptable, then she said she call her supervisor and her supervisor told her she couldn't refuse me by law. She sent the background paper work I had it notarized and called [name removed] back to tell her it was in the mail. I told her that I had a cat, her demeanor completely change she rudely said no by law only 1 pet per apartment . I ask what law was that and again she rudely said their rules they not running a zoo. She then ask if she should go on to the next person. I wish I could talk to her supervisor.

Perfect for my Sister! Cou...

Perfect for my Sister! Countrified, quiet and clean! Unfortunately, I spoke with my Sister this evening and she told me she can not qualify due to her income being over the allowable limit.

Christopher Homes of Brinkley is an assisted living facility located in the beautiful Brinkley, Arkansas. Our team of highly trained specialists are driven by the need to make every one of our patients feel as much at home as they possibly can. At Christopher Homes of Brinkley, we make it a point to maintain a quality, friendly atmosphere 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. We understand that this stage in life can be confusing and frustrating; therefore, our assisted living facility is designed to aid you any way possible. Maintaining a reputable name in the community is a priority of ours. Call us today at (870) 734-2201 to see if Christopher Homes of Brinkley is right for you! Many retired senior citizens have come to call our assisted living facility home throughout our years of operation. We offer a wide range of amenities including both outdoor and indoor activities, and an available hospice. Striving to provide a community oriented facility, we produce successful results year after year. Being located in the central of Brinkley, Arkansas has its perks. There is always plenty of things to do for our patients - whatever their interest. We provide state of the art health care services at an affordable price. Many of our patients come to Christopher Homes of Brinkley with a cat or a dog; as well as that, we provide designated smoking areas inside our facility for your convenience. If Christopher Homes of Brinkley sounds like your ideal assisted living facility, or if you have any questions, please call us at (870) 734-2201.