|Room Type||Monthly Range* (USD)|
Get Pricing >
Get Pricing >
Click Here to Get Pricing: Get Pricing
* Published prices are provided by the providers themselves, not by reviewers. Actual quotes may differ from what is presented based on timing and services required.
- Minimum Age of Accepted Residents
- Activities Onsite
- Devotional Services Available
- Indoor Common Areas
- Complimentary Transportation
- Activities Offsite
- Beauty & Barber Services
- Pets Allowed
- No Smoking Allowed in Private Areas Indoors
- No Smoking Allowed in Public Areas Indoors
- Wheelchair Accessible Showers
- Resident Parking Available
- Male Residents Accepted
- Female Residents Only
Located at the corner of Huron and Fourth Streets, Courthouse Square is in the heart of downtown Ann Arbor. With the bus stop right outside our front door, transportation is very convenient. Residents 55+ can enjoy the short stroll to Kerrytown Mall, the Farmers Market and other popular downtown restaurants and shopping. Banking and medical facilities are also nearby. This apartment community offers large one and two-bedroom apartments with picture windows. Near-by parking availability is an extra plus!
You can meet friends in the ballroom, read a book in the library or exercise in the solarium. The solarium, located on the eleventh floor, offers a panoramic view of the city, as well as spectacular sunsets.
On-site home health care is also available for our residents.