We are calling you now to better understand your needs.
CountrySide Lakes - Port Orange, FL has yet not published prices.
- Minimum Age of Accepted Residents
- Activities Onsite
- Devotional Services Available
- Indoor Common Areas
- Meals Provided
Toured facility with [name removed], Exec. Dir. Nicely appointed common areas. Dining room with table cloths. Good menu options and extended dining times. Lots of on site activities and services, e.g. PT, OT, beauty shop, church services, exercise programs, special presentations and free van transportation. Nice each unit has its own balcony. Apartments very small (600 and 900 sq ft); no washer/dryer in unit. Attractive grounds with walking trails. Only an outdoor pool which gets hot in summer.
toured with Sandy 7/17/2017
1) Convenient location for me
2) All units have screened in balcony-with pond-pool-or treed view
3) Two BR available but costly-abt $6,000 per month
4) Low buy-in-$1500 for both 1 & 2 BR units
5) One BR abt $3500 per month
6) Smaller unit sizes-1BR-600sq ft 2BR only 900sq ft
7) Quality dining options
8) Informed that building is Hurricane Shelter approved