Brookdale Port Orange - Port Orange, FL

Brookdale Port Orange - Port Orange, FL has yet not published prices.

Presentation and Quality 10+

Brookdale Port Orange is a wonderful place, very clean and so welcoming to residents and their families. The food is very good, I have dined there with my mom and they offer a wide variety of choices. The part that really impressed me was the chef took extra care with my mom and tailoring her food so that she could eat without any issues, he actually helped to feed her himself! There are plenty of activities that she enjoys, gym, a yoga movement class, and of course Bingo. There is a great room where the residents gather for entertainment and activities where my mom is making new friends all the time. This community is very secure where she cannot leave, but the great thing is she does not want to leave! We've have decorated her room and it is very lovely and homey. I would definitely recommend Brookdale to friends and family.

Nice Tour of This Community

I had a pretty good tour of this community. It is a nice place with kind people. From what I saw everything looked nice and well-kept. The staff was friendly. It was a nice experience, and they were very kind to my family and I.

Mom seems to be adjusting well. Making friends with both staff and residents. She has only been there a couple of weeks so we are still fine tuning this change. It helps to have her dog with her.
We are really pleased with Brookdale Port Orange and would recommend this site highly.

Feels like home

Brookdale Port Orange is a lovely place with great staff who are helpful, friendly and truly make it feel like home

My Mother Is Comfortable

What I have been told is that my loved one seems very comfortable there. We have to ask quite often for them to check on her though, we thought there would be more supervision. Otherwise, I think she is okay. I was a little annoyed in the beginning with how people from Brookdale would call and push for her to move in, which I thought was a little aggressive.

Nice place, overall

We toured this community while looking into care options for a loved one. Overall I think Brookdale Port Orange was a very nice place! The facility was clean and well kept, the staff was friendly, and the price was comparable with communities we saw in the area.

They are very good. It is a smaller p...

They are very good. It is a smaller place, more intimate. It is locked so people can't just wander in or wander out. Just a little friendlier than where they were before.

Brookdale Port Orange is a secured, assisted living community in scenic Port Orange, Florida. As part of the Daytona metro area, Port Orange offers all the luxuries of big city living with the peacefulness and tranquility of a smaller beach town feel. Port Orange offers an abundance of recreational and cultural opportunities with water sports, family festivals, and fine dining.

Brookdale Port Orange is a bed and breakfast style, pet-friendly community that quickly feels like home. We offer a wide range of services and amenities which include:

Fine dining served in our restaurant-style dining room
Award-Winning, secured, outdoor courtyard
Optimum Life Programming engaging all 6 dimensions of wellness: Physical, Emotional, Purposeful, Social, Spiritual, and Intellectual.
Access to an extensive network of local medical professionals with many that come to the community to see our residents
20 years in business with most associates who have been here well over ten years
Care staff which is available 24 hours a day-including nurses
Weekly housekeeping and laundry services
Private studio and one-bedroom apartments with roll-in showers
Owned by the largest senior living provider in the nation

Our exclusive community offers residents the opportunity to explore new interests and spend their golden years in a way that also gives them and their loved ones peace of mind, knowing that our well-trained staff is available around the clock to provide care as needed.