Brookdale Ormond Beach - Ormond Beach, FL

Brookdale Ormond Beach - Ormond Beach, FL has yet not published prices.

Enjoying the community

This community has a family dinner every month. My aunt is becoming more active and has made friends. This is an active community and the residents I have spoken to seem to like it. This community is smaller than other communities and has a great atmosphere. The grounds are well maintained. I would recommend this community.

Mom Is In Good Hands

This community is working out well for my mother. We are comfortable with her move to this facility. They have a great staff, and they have been great to work with. The staff is taking great care of her. They do a great job with the cleanliness, everything looks great when I visit. The experience is going well for us in this community, and I would recommend it.

Nice Tour

Very Nice Community. My tour of it very well. Everyone was kind, and informative.

Not a Good Experience

This was not a good experience for us with this community, My father was here for a short period of time. I was very disappointed with the care he received. I had a care giver living with him, and they would inform me about the lack of care he was receiving. There is more residents than staff members. The bill we received has many add on, and hidden chargers I had no idea about. I was disappointed with our experiences at this community.

Great place for dad

We have been incredibly impressed with the staff and entire community experience at Brookdale Ormond Beach. The facility is spotless, food is great and everyone from the executive director to the nursing assistants seem to like each other and, more importantly, the folks who live there. Even when we've had minor concerns they have been addressed immediately and thoroughly. It's a great place for my dad, even though he's still getting used to the idea. He's safe, he's well cared for and we're very grateful.

A nice tour!

We liked our tour of this community. It seemed clean and the staff we met were nice. They did offer some activities. This community was a little more expensive than we were looking for.

Pleased with the service

My father has only been there for a week and my mother has just moved in, but the facility and the services seem quite good. This location was running a 25% lifetime discount on the room and 75% off of the move-in fee, so it's making the cost a little more palatable. Assisted living is quite expensive, but my feeling is that they are receiving good care here.

Brookdale Ormond Beach is a wonderful place!!!!

The move from home to Brookdale Ormond Beach has been a challenge as my Mother in law is blind. The staff has been wonderful with working with her. They definitely care about the residents and they are like family. The people that sit with her at lunch help her also. The food is good and there is a good variety. She is participating in the sit and be fit exercise class. I would recommend this community.

Disappointed

Super friendly and helpful when trying to get your loved one in the door. Once there it is a different story. It took them two weeks to get mother's TV working even though a request for service was made the day she moved in. Ditto on hanging two pictures--which I'm not sure has been done yet. I have little info as to how mother is doing. I'm paying a premium for mother's care and except a weekly report. I also asked that the staff make sure that her phone is on the hook so that I may call her--that's never happened. I live 700 miles away, I guess they figure I can't keep tabs on the quality, or lack there of, of care given.

Our top choice!

Though my uncle passed away before he could move in, the staff worked with me over a period of 4 months planning the transition. The facility was top-notch and the staff were friendly and very respectful. I am sure that my uncle would have been very happy there.

Friendly, attentive staff

Our experience with Brookdale Ormond Beach has been a very positive one! The staff here is friendly and professional, and they've been incredibly attentive to the needs of my loved one. The facility is clean and nice looking, and they seem to do a great job looking out for everyone. My only complaint would be the food. It's not bad, just what you'd expect from a nursing home.

For Dad

After seeing several facilities Southland seem to fit our dad the best. The staff was friendly and sincere. They were very accommodating to his needs (he is blind). We wanted him to be on a ground floor and there was a room available. They check on residents often during the day and night and we were comfortable knowing our dad was in good hands. We live out of state and the communication is excellent with the staff. There are plenty of activities available if you choose to participate.

Asked lots of Q about mom. ...

Asked lots of Q about mom. Happy hour Fri.

Very nice, but smaller than...

Very nice, but smaller than what I think would suit Mom.

Brookdale Ormond Beach is an exceptional assisted living community in Ormond Beach, Florida. Located just north of Daytona, Ormond Beach offers resort living at its finest. Well known for its stunning beach on the Atlantic Ocean, Ormond Beach combines elegant relaxation with access to world-class shopping, dining and medical conveniences.

Everything about Brookdale Ormond Beach was built with our residents in mind. Residents choose from a variety of apartments and floor plans to find the apartment home that best suits their needs. Our well-trained staff provides highly individualized services that promote individuality by taking the time to get to know each resident. We value our residents, their stories and their families.

Our vibrant community offers high quality assisted living services which include:

A regularly reviewed service assessment that can be adapted as needed
Assistance with activities of daily living delivered with compassion and dignity
A choice of appetizing and nutritious entrees with a menu designed by a registered dietician
Personal laundry and housekeeping services performed regularly
Medication management and support
Life enriching activities and programs taking into account the interests and abilities of residents