Horizon Assisted Living - Ormond Beach, FL

Care and Patience

I like the care from this commuity. We find that the staff goes out of there way to make sure that he is taken care of very well. He was happy with the meals on the menu. The activiites were always helpful to keep active. We would recommend this community for the good care and value that is offered to other families.

Eldercare

Big Fan of this place, I go and see my mom all the time at the adult day care they have and she loves it . They always have some
Games, news paper stuff, bingo, ice cream!!! Going on. There are some people that live here too they look pretty well fed lol.

Linda Loce

My parents love it here, first they started with the day care now they moved it and couldn't be happier.

amazing place

amazing, charming and very heart warming to put my mom here.

Somethings not right here

Spoke to a lady on the phone that couldn’t give me concrete answers unless I came in. Drove by the facility. While the building doesn’t look too bad on the outside, it seemed empty. There weren’t many lights on. I didn’t see any cars in the parking lot besides a couple of Mercedes in the entrance, probably the owners. It was difficult to find. I had to pass by a couple of abandon buildings and a rundown motel to finally get to the facility. I don’t know… I just don’t get that warm safe feeling. Call me crazy, but it feels like something is not right with this facility.

mom loved it

i dont think there is another assisted living that can compare to this one in the area. not just the friendly staff stick out but the building itself is so well taken care of. huge movie theater and good food, i took a tour with my mom in law and we ate their also. With all that being said,...

what a place to be

wouldn't change it for the world. what an amazing place, food was great, tour was great, salon is nice. my mom is moving in on the 1st.

Nice overall

place is just by [Removed] me and my mom toured and loved what we saw and I wouldn't think twice about moving her in considering they just opened in July everything is ready. Price about out of my budget though. Staff are kind and knowledgeable.

Will keep looking

Over all clean, but lots of projects going on. Not many activities going on and no residents around. Reminded me of the shinning. Didn't like that it is so hard to find and behind several run down businesses. Not one of my favorites when comparing to other assisted living facilities in the area.

Move on

Not a bad looking place once you get passed the [Removed] and convenient store. Reminds me of a ghost town. No one seems to have any concrete answers here, was quoted 3 different prices. It appears that no one here has any experience running an assisted living facility. The lack of residents and inexperienced staff makes me think that this place is out for the money and will ultimately close or sell. Think I’ll move on. Not sure I would feel comfortable placing my mom here.

w0w

What a beautiful place. Walked in and it caught me off guard, glad i will be staying here with my husband. we have been eating fresh cooked meals and have a day full of activities.

Ormond Assisted Living

Just a beautiful place with literally all the perks.

Me and my mother visited the facility, we thought overall it was a great place with lots of things to offer. Staff was friendly and it is definitely a place I would like to put her but my mother does not qualify.