Continental Manor of Randolph - Randolph, WI

Lots of activities!

My mother is very happy with her stay at Continental manor! The facility is clean, and the staff are sure to care for her correctly. My mother also loves to participate in activities; so much that I feel like I have to make an appointment to go see her! I would most definitely recommend this facility!

seems to like it

I think everything is alright at Continental Manor of Randolph. She seems to like it at this facility. She is 95 and does what she can as far as activities. I have no complaints here. I am really happy with everything really.

Excellent assisted living

My loved one is in the assisted living portion, so all comments pertain to that section specifically. The assisted living portion is a much smaller section of this community, so my loved one receives a lot of individual attention. The rooms themselves are also a bit small, but the price is outstanding for the care received. The staff are very friendly, and really great about helping with requests. One of the staff members volunteered to help my loved one with a errand that was over an hours drive away, since we had no family in the area! I've personally recommended this place to a number of people, we're very pleased with it.

Nursing homes are many things to many people. Whatever your needs, our goal is to provide compassionate nursing care in a clean, comfortable setting where you will feel at home.

Individualized attention begins as soon as you are admitted, and our skilled nurses meet with you regularly to discuss your ongoing needs. Certified nursing assistants provide round-the-clock medical care or help with routine activities, and therapists provide rehabilitation to any resident who needs it.

Outpatient rehabilitation

We offer outpatient rehabilitative services in addition to inpatient care. Physical, occupational, speech and respiratory therapists work as a team to help you recover from the incident that brought you to our nursing home. Because these therapists are licensed to provide therapy after you are discharged, our outpatient therapy program enables you to continue to work toward your rehabilitative goals with your familiar therapy team.

Featured services

Would you like some help with your financial options? Our business office employees are available to you. Do we offer the services and treatments you need? Select any of these services for details: